FPVLAB

Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Plankton v.2.0 - My latest design

Forum Member
    really nice... top job!

Forum Member
    I have seen this plane in real life and damn it is a beauty. It's climb rate had all the people at the Euro FPV met wanting one. it is a drool machine for us FPV nerds ..... I wish I took more pictures.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1135.jpg 
Views:	426 
Size:	97.0 KB 
ID:	15572
    Whaka's Tinkerings blog --> http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread.php?36623-Whaka-s-Tinkering&p=631753#post631753
    Battle H Virus (home build basher quad tutorial) --> ]http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread.php?12544-Tutorial-Battle-H-Virus
    Range record on 5.8ghz 200mw 24km --> http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1441664

The one thing I know how to do well with FPV - crash. All in a day of fun!
    I believe landing is a full body experience .... I do my best to aim for your body.

Forum Member
    I believe landing is a full body experience .... I do my best to aim for your body.
    I and Mel are laughing our a**es off

Dio
    Latest Crafts: The Anti-Gravity-Machine, Carbonator, Guava 2m, Wunderwaffe I, Wunderwaffe II, Uberwaffe, Plankton v2, TBS discovery

Forum Member
    Impressive work Dio, looks very similar to the Alulah, if she flies as well (or better) it'll be a joy to pilot!
    Velvety smooth drone pilot for hire

Forum Member
    "full body experience"

Sounds like Whakahere talking about landing.....almost into me!

Dio, heck of an impressive rig. Cannot wait to see more.

Cheers!

Forum Member
    Especially if you think of all the lamination work! I wouldnt have the patience But I do love the moment when you open the forms! Thats like christmas...
    [SIZE=1][B]FPV killed my bank account[/B]
    [/SIZE]

Forum Member
    Hi again,
    I'm sorry that I'm lagging a little behind with updating this thread. I just finished my holiday and am back to S*ng*ga*p*re, the new term starts and I got a bunch of students to teach aerodynamics to. Well, it's getting getting better already, but you know how it is: 2 weeks off and then open the mailbox. ouchyyyy.

I will upload more picture soon.

The problem that I'm currently facing is of different nature. My TSLRS is having interference problems, I'm trying to solve this first. It has nothing to do with the plane and I so much would have wished to test out the limits of this plane when being back home in Germany with lots and lots of places to fly with no obstacles around.

But I managed to make my personal wish come true: Built that plane here and fly back home, suitcase checked-in, and just have a FPV holiday. More importantly: join the FPV meeting in les voseges, France, the mountain region. It was beautiful and I really wanna thank all of the fellow friends I met there. I spent an amazing time, a lot of thanks for all the fun we had, we were a great team.

Back to Plankton. I did 21 km roundtrip with 1700mAh used, capacity is 10000mAh, well, you do the math. I have already found the source of interference, I will keep you updated on this, solve it, then try again to test the limits in Malaysia, flying along the coast line.

Thanks for your interest in my build, happy flights and enjoy!

Greeeeetz to Europe and the US from the Asian side of life.

Dio
    Latest Crafts: The Anti-Gravity-Machine, Carbonator, Guava 2m, Wunderwaffe I, Wunderwaffe II, Uberwaffe, Plankton v2, TBS discovery

Forum Member
    oh, Europena FPV meeting colleagues,

thanks to all of you for the encouragement and the sweet words, see above

Take care!

Dio

Forum Member
    21km and only 1700mAh used ...... looks like you need to build some new style antennas How long is the island of sing? can you fly around it?
    Whaka's Tinkerings blog --> http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread.php?36623-Whaka-s-Tinkering&p=631753#post631753
    Battle H Virus (home build basher quad tutorial) --> ]http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread.php?12544-Tutorial-Battle-H-Virus
    Range record on 5.8ghz 200mw 24km --> http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1441664

The one thing I know how to do well with FPV - crash. All in a day of fun!

Forum Member
    ~30km kinda diameter. They have capital punishment. Not that I wanted to try, just saying there are some airports along that route, better go to Malaysia... There the best way to negotiate is the size of your wallet. God bless underpaid government workers.

Cheers on that

Dio

Page 3 of 72 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast