Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TBS Customer Support

Forum Member

TBS Customer Support

Hi There,
    How do I get TBS costumer support?!
    I tried everything... email... PM, posts... and I get no reply from TBS...
    How do I contact someone from TBS for support?
    All I need is to add something to my order... Its over 2 weeks now I get no feedback!
    Is it only me?
    Thanks
    Sp1k3

Forum Member
    Not only you Sp1k3,

I have had several emails go unanswered as well. I don't frequent this thread as much as I use to and I hope that's not a direct correlation and it was just a oversite. Check your PMs

Ciao,
    Frank

Forum Member
    I just got an email from Trappy yesterday, he's good about replying - perhaps the site has an issue with email - but I do know he's swamped right now.........
    "Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills"- Author unknown

KF7TRX

Forum Member
    Well what i really find frustating is that at the time I ordered, only the RF tin shield was out of stock. Then all a couple days laters, it appeared that also the Naja controller was out of stock. In the mean time the Shield was back in stock, and now it also appears that the core is out of stock. So I will basically have to wait till everything is on stock. They dont reserve the single items at the time of order. So if they honor the order, which now Im hoping they will, then I basically have to wait until everything is in stock at the same time!
    And that really is frustrating because if they would have reserved the items at the time of the order then I would have been able to start building now... instead now I will probably will have to wait some months. And I really dont find that fair...
    And so far I got no response whatsoever, I can understand they may be swamped, but still it doesnt really take long to answer a simple email... or a PM, or here on the forum... I made the order on the 13th and up to now I received no feedback whatsoever, and Im starting to worry to be honest.

Forum Member
    TBS has been growing faster than they can handle... it's a VERY small company, and it's pretty much only Trappy responding to emails and PMs... it may not take much time to write you, but he has 200+ emails a day to respond to in addition to ordering parts, shipping out parts, designing new things... and occasionally he likes to fly his plane and quad too

Oh, and I think he's a full time college student too. Okay, I know its a pain for you, and it's not fair, but trust that you're getting quality products made by the best. TBS will eventually grow enough to meet its demand.
    [QUOTE]"You can't take the sky from me"[/QUOTE]

Forum Member
    I'm in the same boat.

Firstly I have to say I am a huge fan of TBS, their philosophy, and Trappy seems like a top bloke.

However tomorrow will be the 1 month anniversary of placing an order with TBS. At the time of my order the Disco top & bottom plates and the tin shield were out of stock.
    Now, the plates are back in stock - but now the tin sheild, camera, Naza, Motors & ESC, and core is out of stock.
    Then chances of my order ever shipping deteriorate the longer I wait.

Personally I will wait until I get close to the 45 day limit and then have PayPal reverse the transaction, and re-order one item per order. It may cost extra in shipping, but at least you might end up with something for your cash!

Cheers,
    J.

Forum Member
    guys, I'm working on it. on a constant 200 mail backlog, please do NOT resend your messages it makes matters worse. My best friend got married this week, I had some other personal stuff to deal with which has given me a 200 mail backlog that I have not yet been able to clear. I am responding to all mails, but my days have only 24 hours. please give us some time!

Forum Member
    Send him my condolences Trappy!
    "Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills"- Author unknown

KF7TRX

Forum Member
    lol..he's not gonna find time to fly again after starting this business...the statue of liberty is finally safe...
    Flight Club - "In thrust we trust"

Forum Member
    Hi Trappy,
    I can understand being overloaded. I really dont want to be a pain... but Im really dieing to get the disco up and flying. You have no idea how much it is itching! ;-)
    If you have suggestions how we can get it faster, then please let us know. I only sent one email and PMd you.
    But on the other hand I also must say it isnt really fair that once a device is ordered it isnt reserved until the missing part comes on stock. I mean i will have to wait months if I wait for everything comes on stock at the same time...
    I really admire your work and all what you are developing, reason why I decided to buy from you.
    But I wish I would have known about the delays and not reserving items once payments are made. If that would have happened I would have had everything by now...
    If there is something you can do to help me get this disco faster please let me know
    Thanks
    Sp1k3