Page 3 of 178 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Skylark AAT Suite (Skylark Auto Antenna Tracker + Skylark Trace OSD)

Translation in English is forbidden, but in dutch it works. I'll give an update later.

Edit: Not much information.

Open API Skylark autotracking antenna

相关说明:
    Instructies:

1、数据按小端方式存放
    1, de opgeslagen gegevens door middel van een kleine stekker
    2、串口配置: 波特率=1200 数据位=8 停止位=1 无校验位无硬件流控制
    2, seriŽle poort: baud rate = 1200 bits = 8 Stop bits = 1 geen pariteit geen flow control hardware
    3、为避免误码影响跟踪效果,建议数据发送频率不低于4hz
    3, om fouten met gevolgen voor opsporing te voorkomen, raden wij u een data-overdrachtsnelheid van niet minder dan 4Hz
    4、目前很多GPS提供的高度误差较大,为保证跟踪效果,建议增加气压计以获取精确高度数值
    4 Momenteel worden veel GPS biedt een hoge mate van de fout groter is, om de tracking resultaten te garanderen, de voorgestelde verhoging van de hoogte van de barometer om nauwkeurige waarden te verkrijgen
    Last edited by Marco899; 19th July 2011 at 03:14 AM. Reason: update

1, the stored data through a small plug
    2, serial port: baud rate = 1200 bits = 8 Stop bits = 1, no parity no flow control hardware
    3, 4Hz, errors affecting avoid detection, we recommend a data transfer rate of no less than 4Hz
    4 At present, many GPS provides a high degree of error is larger, the tracking results to ensure the proposed increase in height of the barometer to obtain accurate values

Thank you sir, i guess ima have wait it out i guess.
    youtube.com/nue3nthlapy vimeo.com/enthlapy

I think i figured it out, i had it tracking from recorded feed. If it is what I think it is I’m a f*cking moron. I will be updating after some field tests. Stay tuned.....

Quote Originally Posted by Enthlapy View Post

My questions are:

On the tracker, how do you calibrate/set north?
    How do i know data transimited is good/bad?
    Is the audio levels too high/low?
    Very sorry for late reply for I was out of the office last Monday.
    Please don't worry, I think everything is OK

1、The auto antenna tracker is fully calibrated prior to shipment from the factory and normally do not require recalibration.
    2、If the data transmited is good, the AUD LED will blink.
    3、the tracker can work well with 1.2G/2.4G/5.8G Video/Audio transmitter.
    Last edited by skylark; 22nd July 2011 at 02:33 PM.
    Skylark FPV Service Center
    http://www.skylarkfpv.com

DHL tried to deliver mine three times last week while I was out of town. I had no idea it would arrive so quickly. Anyway, none of the notices said they were a "final notice" so I'm hoping they'll try again tomorrow.

kendall

My AAT Suite arrived today. Despite the severe mangling of the packaging courtesy of DHL, it appears the contents are intact and in good order.

To be clear, Skylark sent me the AAT Suite for testing. I've been having issues with the GPS on my Tiny OSD and I requested a 4Hz module to try. Skylark responded that they would send me the AAT Suite for testing. If I liked it I could buy it for half price (same as the sale price from earlier this month) or send it back with my old 10Hz GPS and keep the 4Hz module that came with the AAT. So, I get the 4Hz module I asked for and testing the AAT Suite is like a little bonus. But I'm not getting it for free so be assured that my review will be honest.

First impressions of the fit and finish of the components are that this is a solid piece of serious gear. No rickety bunch of balsa parts here. It comes pre-assembled, servos installed and everything.

It'll be several days before I can get the Trace OSD installed in something though. If this system is truly not compatible with 900MHz gear then my only other options are to pull all the ET gear out of my Skywalker or set up a new system from scratch. I'm working all week and through the weekend too so spare time will be in short supply.

kendall

Quote Originally Posted by Tuppertn View Post
    My AAT Suite arrived today. Despite the severe mangling of the packaging courtesy of DHL, it appears the contents are intact and in good order.

To be clear, Skylark sent me the AAT Suite for testing. I've been having issues with the GPS on my Tiny OSD and I requested a 4Hz module to try. Skylark responded that they would send me the AAT Suite for testing. If I liked it I could buy it for half price (same as the sale price from earlier this month) or send it back with my old 10Hz GPS and keep the 4Hz module that came with the AAT. So, I get the 4Hz module I asked for and testing the AAT Suite is like a little bonus. But I'm not getting it for free so be assured that my review will be honest.

First impressions of the fit and finish of the components are that this is a solid piece of serious gear. No rickety bunch of balsa parts here. It comes pre-assembled, servos installed and everything.

It'll be several days before I can get the Trace OSD installed in something though. If this system is truly not compatible with 900MHz gear then my only other options are to pull all the ET gear out of my Skywalker or set up a new system from scratch. I'm working all week and through the weekend too so spare time will be in short supply.

kendall
    It works with my 900 gear, just havnt had a chance to take it to the field. (weather) Hit 110 F the other day then we had 7inches of rain ,in one setting....... Hoping next couple of day i will be out there with the tracker.

Too hot and humid here, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek_S View Post
    Too hot and humid here, too.
    Nah...Went out at 7:30 and made a couple of flights...not bad then.