Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fatshark mig head tracker Problem !

Forum Member
    This probably isn't the response you want but really if you don't like it, you need to return it or upgrade it to the Trinity head tracker. I've dropped the MIG head tracker from future production and moving everything over to the Trinity head tracker. I won't be making any improvements to the MIG V5.
    FatShark - RC vision systems - [url]www.fatshark.com[/url]

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FatShark View Post
    This probably isn't the response you want but really if you don't like it, you need to return it or upgrade it to the Trinity head tracker. I've dropped the MIG head tracker from future production and moving everything over to the Trinity head tracker. I won't be making any improvements to the MIG V5.
    Thanks for the prompt reply. I was hoping to have a view about whether this is a normal behavior for the MIG HT or not. If not, the next question would be whether there is anything I could try to do about it. If not, then it might make sense for me to try get it replaced with a similar unit.

I gather from your response that my unit does not seem to be faulty? If so, buying a different tracker would then be my logical choice.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Samu Mantyniemi View Post
    Thanks for the prompt reply. I was hoping to have a view about whether this is a normal behavior for the MIG HT or not. If not, the next question would be whether there is anything I could try to do about it. If not, then it might make sense for me to try get it replaced with a similar unit.

I gather from your response that my unit does not seem to be faulty? If so, buying a different tracker would then be my logical choice.
    If you start a ticket I can do something for you on the Trinity head tracker, I've still a few beta units left here than need a home.
    Edit: and I would be interested in the feedback to see if Trinity fixes the resolution issue you are getting.
    FatShark - RC vision systems - [url]www.fatshark.com[/url]

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FatShark View Post
    If you start a ticket I can do something for you on the Trinity head tracker, I've still a few beta units left here than need a home.
    Edit: and I would be interested in the feedback to see if Trinity fixes the resolution issue you are getting.
    Ticket started, thank you! I am glad to provide feedback.