HobbyUAV

Page 2 of 193 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Techpod!!!

Wayne that's pretty hot looking!!

I'm across the water, Silverdale area...
    "Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills"- Author unknown

KF7TRX

Navigator
    I am looking forward to see your success. Very good approach to make money from hobby that you know very well.

Regards
    Michal

Neat! Nice to see something coming to life. Interested to see which areas this platform will fill in FPV. Keep it up!

looks great! i hope you get your startup cash sorted for the EPO mold soon. looks like its gonna be a winner!

Very interesting. Will you be designing further portability into the Techpod?

Thanks guys . this looks like a great community and i look forward to getting to know everyone . I think the key to my success will be communities just like this one . support me on kickstarter if you can but helping me get the word out to more people is a huge help also .

@ akoni ,
    yes , I think it can be easily modded to break down . future versions will no doubt feature this .
    speaking of future versions

You could save a lot of computing time using appropriate reynolds numbers not just as many as possible...
    I can't read a single thing from your rainbow colour chart. What did you optimize the plane for? Glide ratio, lowest sink ing rate?
    But I like the cnc wood pieces, looks awesome. Xflr5 is a nice tool, I like it too, but it has it's short coming s since drela didn't update the xfoil code anymore for years...

Dio
    Latest Crafts: The Anti-Gravity-Machine, Carbonator, Guava 2m, Wunderwaffe I, Wunderwaffe II, Uberwaffe, Plankton v2, TBS discovery

Cool Wayne! How does the nose section handles sunlight? No sunglare etc?

When can we pre-order?

Navigator
    It looks awesome and very promising. The only problem I see now, is on how long before some unscrupulous merchant from the far east steals your design and start selling it around the world. Is it possible to patent a design like yours?

^^^^ +1 on that, think twice before putting some technical details and pics on here!