Page 78 of 87 FirstFirst ... 28687677787980 ... LastLast

Thread: Skylark Dianmu OSD

Navigator
    Sounds like your gains are to high

Navigator
    Good day!
    How to position the GPS receiver relative to the movement , the connector forward or backward?
    Has this value?

Navigator
    did you ever read the manual????

connector has to be forward and gp s needs to be placed perfekt horizontally

Navigator
    Thanks for the reply!
    Horizontal position I have exhibited ,autopilot works well.
    But the orientation of the connector is not correct,maybe this is the reason.
    Bad know English.

Navigator
    Is there anyone on this forum that can give me an idea whats going on with my dianmu? I posted on the previous page but no response. Emailed skylark and nothing. I am about to get rid of this thing and go back to eagle tree.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfmandan62976 View Post
    Is there anyone on this forum that can give me an idea whats going on with my dianmu? I posted on the previous page but no response. Emailed skylark and nothing. I am about to get rid of this thing and go back to eagle tree.
    After reading the post you mentioned, I have no idea what is wrong. It could be a lot of stuff...
    My advise is to get a new Eagle Tree Vector!
    No offense, but it is much more versatile product and it has much more features and the price ain't that much higher than Dianmu, no offense SKylark!

Navigator
    Pretty sure I am going to switch mainly because eagle tree has customer service. They will actually respond to their customers. I have been trying contact skylark for weeks now and no response. Their inbox is full so apparently other people have problems also and they don't care to respond to them either. So with that being said does anybody want to buy a dianmu? Works fine just altitude doesn't read right. Let me know if anybody wants it. Shoot me an offer.

Pilot
    The altitude doesn't read right
    It should be the barometer has some problem in GPS/INS
    About voltage, please try to do one time Voltage calibration for your current sensor.

My colleague will arrange to send a new set Dianmu to you.
    Last edited by skylark; 23rd June 2014 at 12:35 AM.
    Skylark FPV Service Center
    http://www.skylarkfpv.com

Navigator
    Hello need some help,
    Every thing was working right afterdoeing some test flights ,verry niece OSD
    But today i had no GPS sattelite (0) and the LED on the GPS was blinking blue and reed verry quick.
    Can someone please tel me waht this blinking on the GPS means,can"t find anty thing about the GPS in the manuel.

Navigator
    The manual doesnt tell you anything. Pretty much just a waste of paper. As far as I know mine blinks the same way but I usually pick up satellites within a few seconds. I have read about people having the same issue as you. People have left their gps on for like 8 hours and never picked up satellites. My advice is go search Google for dianmu not getting satellites and read. There is a lot of info out there to read. Takes a while. In the mean time go to skylarks website and email them through there. It takes them FOREVER to respond back. Just email them often as you can until you get a response. They seem to be pretty helpful just really slow at responding. Take it from me, I have been trying to get responses from them and it has taken over a month for them to respond at times. So good luck. Check RcGroups also.