Page 77 of 87 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast

Thread: Skylark Dianmu OSD

Co-Pilot
    Might be your cable. See if its plugged in well and check that none of the wires have pulled out

Navigator
    Check the battery inside GPS module.

Quote Originally Posted by 3DMON View Post
    I don't know what happened but I think my GPS sensor is bad.
    Everything worked great until the other day.
    It takes a lot longer to get satellites and when it does it says GPS not detect.

I tried to fly it like this and realized that the stabilize and rth do not work right now either.

Has anybody had this happen or know what to do?
    If not then Skylark can you tell me what to do?

Attached is a pic of what its doing. I put a lens cap on to make it easier to read.
    Attachment 46006
    The odd thing about this is it worked great for many flights and then now all of a sudden it has this issue.
    I didn't change anything to make it happen so extreme trims are not the issue.
    When I did try to fly it and put it in stabilized mode it tried flipping the plane upside down.
    I did check all the connections and they are good.
    I did not check the internal battery because that would probably hurt any warranty but I can't see the battery causing the issue since it also freaks out in stable mode. The battery is there to help it get sats quicker on hot starts.

Skylark, I've sent you an email. Please respond so I can get this fixed.

Pilot
    Does the GPS can get the satellite now?
    If no, please send your address and phone number to me,
    I will arrange to send a new GPS/INS to you.
    Skylark FPV Service Center
    http://www.skylarkfpv.com

Navigator
    Hey guys I have another question. So for the last problem I was having the osd was bad. Skylark finally sent me a new one and all the features work. Comes home perfectly. The autopilot still needs some work, when I turn it on it flys straight and level but can't turn very well. So I have two questions. First one is my altitude never reads right. On the ground it reads a numbers ranging from -80 to+100 or anywhere around there. My skylark tracker follows it perfect with pan but no tilt. So I don't know if this has something to do with the gps not reading right or what. Speed seems to work well, I always have 9 sats.
    Second question is I was flying along and looking at my mah not volts I was about 2000mah on a 3300 so I started to come back I was about half a mile away and I lost throttle and had to ditch in a field. Plane was fine landing perfect. Freaked some people out that we're flying gliders over there cause they didn't know where I was. So I drove to get the plane brought it back and checked the battery and it read 10.7 volts on a 4s battery. So my question is can you not trust the mah reading or is there a way to calibrate it somehow? I have tried hooking it up to my comp but no option for dianmu. Any help would be helpful. You guys have helped out in the past and I thank you for that. Hopefully we can figure this out. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by skylark View Post
    Does the GPS can get the satellite now?
    If no, please send your address and phone number to me,
    I will arrange to send a new GPS/INS to you.
    The GPS sensor still does not work. I sent you an email with my info. Thank you.

Navigator
    Nobody has any ideas? I figured skylark wouldnt reply cause they are never on here to help with their product.

Navigator
    Good day!
    Today flew Bixler, autopilot flies perfectly. Return home is not working. Flies exactly does tilt to the side, vozvraschaetsya in straight flight again in a second roll removal 250metrov. Please tell me if anyone knows.

Navigator
    ??
    Let me ques
    You are russian and using a translation site?
    I dont understand your problem
    Maybe you can upload a yiutube film with your problem

Navigator
    Yes, I used a translator online.
    * Video unfortunately did not take off, take off in the near future, as soon as weather permits.
    * Plane flies directly from me, include the return home model "nods, shakes aileron and altitude" flying smoothly again after a few seconds again, "nods"