Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109
Results 1,081 to 1,089 of 1089

Thread: Head Tracker Radio Support. List of supported radio and instructions

Fatshark AU/NZ Repairs hpcoolahan's Avatar
    As for the movement , to get more movement out of it , you can turn on "extended Range" in the HT menu options , depending on your radio liking it or not will determine if it will work or not though, some radios don't like the drawn out signal band it will give it for more motion.

Cheers
    Patrick
    AU/NZ Repairs
    Australia post: "delivering packages the day after you need them since 1809"

"Light travels faster than sound -- thats why some people appear bright until you hear them speak" - Albert Einstein.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by hpcoolahan View Post
    Hey man.
    Also struck this as a bit different to the original goggles to get the menu to come up.
    Old way was to release the HT button as SOON as you applied power to get the menu to start.
    With the HDO I have found you need to HOLD the HT button , apply power, then keep holding HT button till you hear the goggles beep , then let go ...it should then start the menu beeps as normal

Cheers
    Patrick
    AU/NZ Repairs
    My HDOs does not beep at all when i connect a lipo to them.
    Only time iv gotten the goggles to beep is when i start/stop a dvr recording.
    when i hold down the HT button on boot it will power up with no beep, and the dvr disabled (no red led) even though its in continuous recording mode.
    No beeping either if i boot up the goggles with the dvr disabled and holding down the button.

Navigator
    In the instructions for Taranis X9D+, there needs to be mention of getting a 3.5mm stereo to mono adapter. Mine wouldn't do anything until I added that. It took forever to figure out since there's hardly any mention of it anywhere on the net.

Navigator
    Hi everybody,
    Im a rookie in FPV. I purchased a Fatshark Teleporter for starting FPV. Now I want to use the headtracking funktion of that goggles. At first I had to learn that my Futaba 6EX is not conectable with the Teleporter.
    Now Im looking for another radio to use the headtracking.

On the first page of this threat I found the list of supported radios where Futaba 7-series is mentioned to be working with the fatshark goggles.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	supported_radios.JPG 
Views:	28 
Size:	109.5 KB 
ID:	78960

My question, just to be sure doing the right now:
    Is the Fatshark Teleporter working with a Futaba T7CP?
    What adapter would I need for this? Futaba T7CP uses the six-pin connector for teacher-student connection

Thanks for your help.
    Dirk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	supported_radios.JPG 
Views:	24 
Size:	42.0 KB 
ID:	78959  

Pilot
    All futaba's use the same trainer connector. You will need to purchase the appropriate ht cable from fatshark (or a distributer) or make one.

Pilot
    Why did Fatshark discontinue the external trinity (according to GetFPV)? Are they coming out with a new version?

Wireless video evangelist FatShark's Avatar

Trinity Head Tracker stock

We discontinued it because the design was expensive (compared to using modern chips) and the demand was really small (we sold about 5 head trackers for every 1000 headsets). Fortunately I just discovered the factory was sitting on over 1000p in stock (so enough for several more years) and they'll be uploading the stock to https://www.antigravitysports.com/store/ within the next week or so. They'll be listing them for $15.
    Fat Shark
    FatShark - RC vision systems - www.fatshark.com

Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by FatShark View Post
    We discontinued it because the design was expensive (compared to using modern chips) and the demand was really small (we sold about 5 head trackers for every 1000 headsets). Fortunately I just discovered the factory was sitting on over 1000p in stock (so enough for several more years) and they'll be uploading the stock to https://www.antigravitysports.com/store/ within the next week or so. They'll be listing them for $15.
    Fat Shark
    Wow I wish I had waited to buy lol. Oh well.

I am concerned about the health of our hobby thanks to the FAA nonsense. What a sham and a shame, as this fledgling industry was truly innovative. And we piss it away in the name of imaginary safety from an imaginary threat.

Back to topic. Yep imu tech has come a long way and what was expensive/impossible to do well a few years ago is now like falling out bed.

Navigator
    FatShark external trinity will be available this week, you could purchase from https://www.antigravitysports.com/store/