Page 106 of 109 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 1089

Thread: Head Tracker Radio Support. List of supported radio and instructions

Forum Member
    If you are getting full 90' movement in the "Pan" servo with tilting the tracker(Goggles) up and down then you are not using chnls 7 & 8 for the gimble you are using 8 & 9 and it has to be on 5/6 or 6/7 or 7/8.
    I use a Walkera Devo 12S with a Dragonlink so I have to turn off channels 7-12 on the radio and let the DL add 2 channels to the stream to give me the final 7th and 8th channels and it works fine

Forum Member
    No, sorry. I know what channels the P/T servos are plugged into. When I swing the goggles up and down , big movement, the pan will sometimes lurch to one side all the way. Small movements , like normal head turning= maybe 1cm of movement. Is it possible that I have it set on something other than 7/8? Yes. But I am sure that I am pressing the HT button on six short beeps. So something is definitely not right.
    Even if I just had the wrong channels set the movement is not working correctly.
    Last edited by ratbird911; 19th October 2016 at 01:24 AM.

Forum Member
    Also try a different servo just to eliminate that and hold down the HT button for 2secs to center it then test again.

Forum Member
    Ok I got it working.
    I was following the menu on page 1 of this forum but that is outdated. I found the correct menu here:
    http://fatshark.helpscoutdocs.com/ar...cker-operation
    it totally works now. Thanks!

Forum Member
    I just purchased this 3 channel "Flysky-FS-GT3C". (http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Fl...l?rmmds=search)

I am looking to purchase this "Dasmikro 6 Channel Expander DIY Kit For Flysky GT3B GT3C Transmitter" (http://www.banggood.com/Dasmikro-6-C...l?rmmds=search)

My question is would I be able to purchase the Fatshark 3.5mm data cable for the head tracking off of my Attitude v3.

I was wondering if I could install a female 3.5mm TRS socket in my transmitter wired up correctly to match the Tip-PPM and the Sleeve-GND
    With that then wired up to this 6-channel expander under say channel 5 (just throw the PPM signal in on 'yellow signal line' and GND to GND).

Would this work? In the end I am hoping to throw a simple servo on top of my swamp dawg for panning of my fpv camera.

Any help is much appreciated. I did not know if this 'should' work this way or if it would require the vcc side of things to be hooked up as well or??

I am fully comfortable wiring this all up and getting that side of it down just unsure on the electronics side of things if this will allow the headset to throw out the analogue value to the expander board and then out to say chan5 on my receiver which ultimately will pan my camera.

Thanks again,
    Neil
    Using Tapatalk

Navigator
    Greeting! First post here and hoping for some help. Friend recently gave me a FS Trinity internal HT module, but I do not own a FS headset. I've got a single screen headset that I'd like to mount this small circuit card to, but I need help with the pinout of the internal HT module. Does anyone have this info? Not the cable pinouts, but what power/ground/signal is on each pin of the FS internal module. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Marsh

Navigator
    Please help,

I have DEVO 10 and flashed deviation firmware.

I have an attitude, I understand I have to make a cable (PS2 to 3.5mm head phone jack, white (PPM) and black (GND) only)

- is anyone can show me how to connect to my RX-601?

- How many voltage I can plug into the RX?

Thanks a lot

Forum Member
    The connection has no voltage as you said above just ppm/grnd. as for how it is wired: http://fpvlab.com/forums/attachment....8&d=1348450739

Forum Member
    Can someone confirm an unmodified Turnigy 9XR (except ER9X Firmware) works with Attitudeīs V2 headtracker via the Fatshark PS/2 to JR plug cable? My 9X works flawlessly with this cable and the HT but I remember reading the 9XR is not supported and I donīt want to fry the HT.

Thanks in advance

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by stofferl View Post
    Can someone confirm an unmodified Turnigy 9XR (except ER9X Firmware) works with Attitudeīs V2 headtracker via the Fatshark PS/2 to JR plug cable? My 9X works flawlessly with this cable and the HT but I remember reading the 9XR is not supported and I donīt want to fry the HT.

Thanks in advance
    this just happened to me. so I made a video here. you have to enable the "TRAINER" port which is disabled by default in the er9x fw/9xr. Let me know if that helps