Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GetFPV.com now official Team BlackSheep Product Retailer and Distributor in the USA

GetFPV.com now official Team BlackSheep Product Retailer and Distributor in the USA

A new section within the GetFPV.com fpv shop just went live and features Team BackSheep FPV products. All of the products are shipped from our USA based warehouse and, if in stock, ship within 24 to 48 hours.

We are still adding more TBS products, but are already stocked on the TBS EzOSD, TBS Discovery Quadcopter, Video TX, etc.

http://www.getfpv.com/team-black-sheep.html

cool, thanks a lot for setting this up Tim! We'll publish an appropriate news on our end as soon as Kason sets up the Asia distribution. You forgot to mention our cooperative product (GoPro Mount) and the ZII bay

awesome i will avoid what i just went through watching painfully as usps likes to ship my packages all over the place from overseas.

any idea when the TBS core will be available?

they're in Paris now. Tim is getting the first 5 from the bunch. They should be available in about 10 days.

Cool!!! Faster shipping, no customs... But I still want Trappy to hand pack my orders, lol!
    "You can't take the sky from me"

Quote Originally Posted by Trappy View Post
    cool, thanks a lot for setting this up Tim! We'll publish an appropriate news on our end as soon as Kason sets up the Asia distribution. You forgot to mention our cooperative product (GoPro Mount) and the ZII bay
    My pleasure! I think this retail and distribution relationship is the next logical step in a great partnership Trappy and I have been able to establish over the past year. The GoPro camera mount with integrated LayerLens has been a very successful project for us both, I think.

Did the TBS Core ever make it into the store yet? Just wondering before i have to order direct from TBS

we're sending a 2nd parcel on Monday/Tuesday. The first one got lost ... unbelievable

DOH! thanks for the update

I am still hoping the first package shows up... sometimes things get stuck in the mail system for no reason, but it's rare that things get completely lost. I've been seeing that with packages that I send to customers from GetFPV. Sometimes, for no reason, things can take forever, but they eventually always get there.