www.immersionrc.com

Thread: EzUhf with pwm to ppm converter

Banned

EzUhf with pwm to ppm converter

Hello, I am attempting to build a relay station using a Spektrum AR8000 rx and a pwm to ppm converter like this one http://www.foxtechfpv.com/rmilec-ppm...ter-p-403.html

This way, I can leave my EzUhf tx attached to my geek-box and not have a trainer cord connected to my Spektrum tx.

My EzUhf tx does not seem to like the ppm signal coming from this converter board. The EzUhf works properly when physically connected to my DX7s tx, but it only intermittently functions and glitches when getting the signal from the AR8000 rx and foxtech converter board. The AR8000/converter combo works awesome to send a ppm signal to the usb dongle for my Phoenix flight sim.

By the way, my EzUhf system has firmware 1.25b. When I run the tool to within Immersion's software to "Characterize PPM" it shows the third number down (the first one it lists as being critical) as 20.02mS. It says it needs to be 20.5 or higher. The bottom number is 2 microseconds which is acceptable.

Any advice to get this working would be appreciated.

Check this thread, specifically post #8: http://fpvlab.com/forums/showthread....ground+station

It could be a similar issue with the specific PWM-PPM encoder you are using. Airborne and I did get it to work but we used a different PWM-PPM encoder in order to do so.
    Far better is it to dare mighty things, even though checkered by failure; than to take rank with those who neither enjoy much or suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat.

Banned
    Thanks.

Does anyone know if the 8ch serializer that readymaderc sells for $49 will do the job?