Thread: new ET OSD user...accessing RTH menu

Navigator

new ET OSD user...accessing RTH menu

HI Guys, Can anyone help me figure out where the RTH function is enabled, viewed, controlled...I can't seem to find it. I'm looking on the PC using their software for configuring it.
    ALso I don't' have on screen menus working yet either.

Thanks

I think your best bet will be to get the on-screen menus going. Then take a look at pg. 14 of the OSD Pro manual to set up failsafe (which is where you enable RTH, "Rtrn Home"), followed by the Servo Analysis Wizard on pg 16.

I think you can run the Servo Analysis Wizard from the software, but I'm not so sure about configuring failsafe.

this stuff is so technical, you almost gotta sit down and read that paperwork till you got it memorized like for a test. it's all in there

I actually printed out all the manuals, for all of my components, bound them so that I can use as reference. It is all in there, but sometimes it takes some digging.

Navigator
    Thank You everyone for Tge help. I found a major problem with my brand new Dragon Link receiver. Tge channel that I was trying to use as my Aux 1... Plugged into ch 5 on the RX... Does not work!!! I ordered 2 receivers with my new DL UHF... I swapped them to learn that The new receiver isn't working right. A lot of time and frustration wasted. Ok... Ready to get Tge OGAR in the air soon.

So far Dragon Libk has been a bad customer service experience... Still missing some parts from my original order... Small stuff but it's the principle of it.
    Thanks again

they are brutal to deal with. just in case you didn't see, the print on the back of the board marks the ports backwards, Ch1 is Ch8, also there site shows ppm on Ch9, it's really on ch12