Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm very impressed with HeadPlay mask

I'm very impressed with HeadPlay mask

I received the mask for my HeadPlay goggles last week. I just wanted to say I'm very impressed with the quality of the mask. They are the perfect addition to my HeadPlay goggles. HeadPlay goggles are great, but they weren't made for FPV and they let in too much sunlight. Rob's mask solves the problem and they are also very comfortable. Thanks Rob!

Steve Smith

Quote Originally Posted by Steverino View Post
    I received the mask for my HeadPlay goggles last week. I just wanted to say I'm very impressed with the quality of the mask. They are the perfect addition to my HeadPlay goggles. HeadPlay goggles are great, but they weren't made for FPV and they let in too much sunlight. Rob's mask solves the problem and they are also very comfortable. Thanks Rob!

Steve Smith
    thanks Steve

Hello! I have just received my Mask for my HeadPlay Goggles. The mask is perfect, HeadPlay fits perfectly inside and is perfectly centered. Excellent built quality and VERY light!!!!
    Here are some photos from my Rob's Ski Mask for HeadPlay Goggles:

Thanks so much for this!

Dimitris, Greece.
    Last edited by MoRaLeSD; 21st July 2012 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MoRaLeSD View Post
    Hello! I have just received my Mask for my HeadPlay Goggles. The mask is perfect, HeadPlay fits perfectly inside and is perfectly centered. Excellent built quality and VERY light!!!!
    Here are some photos from my Rob's Ski Mask for HeadPlay Goggles:

Thanks so much for this!

Dimitris, Greece.
    thanks

here photo from last orders,before my holiday really start

Last edited by FPV-PLASTICS; 21st July 2012 at 03:43 PM. Reason: post wrong photo

Hi Rob, I'm considering your mask setup for my Headplay goggles but have a concern.
    Is it still possible to adjust the focus and IPD of the Headplay goggles once they're in the new plastic housing? It looks like they need to be removed for adjustments.
    Will it work to cut slots at the bottom of the plastic where the sliders are? I use the Headplay goggles only for passengers, and they often have to adjust the focus and IPD for their eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by Moelich73 View Post
    Hi Rob, I'm considering your mask setup for my Headplay goggles but have a concern.
    Is it still possible to adjust the focus and IPD of the Headplay goggles once they're in the new plastic housing? It looks like they need to be removed for adjustments.
    Will it work to cut slots at the bottom of the plastic where the sliders are? I use the Headplay goggles only for passengers, and they often have to adjust the focus and IPD for their eyes.
    Hi

Whit small screw driver. Or so.
    When they are fine. You never have to fine tune them

Rob

Thanks for the answer Rob. I often have different people using the Headplay goggles, so every time someone else uses it, that person needs to adjust it again. What I can do is just cut the bottom parts open where the sliders are.
    I'll order a set from you when payday comes!

Quote Originally Posted by Moelich73 View Post
    Thanks for the answer Rob. I often have different people using the Headplay goggles, so every time someone else uses it, that person needs to adjust it again. What I can do is just cut the bottom parts open where the sliders are.
    I'll order a set from you when payday comes!

Hi

I m only on cellfoon this days
    Sent me a email
    I got idea
    I sent you a draw

Rob