FPVLAB

Thread: I can't believe how quiet it is here.

Forum Member

I can't believe how quiet it is here.

But, but seriously I am one of the scumbags that has not visited in a long time. I posted a photo on the Team Black Sheep Facebook forum and Trappy noted that I was wearing an FPV Lab t-shirt so I though I really should swing by and say hi from Downunder and see how everyone is doing given the shitty things going on in the world.
    [SIZE=2][FONT=arial narrow][COLOR=#ff0000]similis vobis fugere eam furatus[/COLOR][/FONT][COLOR=#ff0000][B]![/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

[LIST][*][URL="http://www.quotationspage.com/quotes/Edith_Sitwell"]Edith Sitwell[/URL] "I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it."[/LIST]

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PeteDee View Post
    But, but seriously I am one of the scumbags that has not visited in a long time. I posted a photo on the Team Black Sheep Facebook forum and Trappy noted that I was wearing an FPV Lab t-shirt so I though I really should swing by and say hi from Downunder and see how everyone is doing given the shitty things going on in the world.
    SHH! you will wake everyone up! Im doing fine.

Forum Member
    It's from CV 19 everyone staying put off the forums i guess, But seriously this place used to be pumpin. I wonder if now everyone now on social media like Facebook or other stuff like IG or patreon forums?