Page 316 of 427 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326366416 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 4263

Thread: TBS DISCOVERY - New quadrocopter frame

Wow, nice one afinegan

Maybe everybody knows this already but I have found the XT60 connectors on my Mikrokopters and TBS Discovery were occasionaly getting hot , and were progressivly harder to plug in and unplug which resulted in having to wiggle them to remove without snatching the wires!
    I have been spreading out the four segments of the pins on a weekly basis ( flying every day ) also a very light spray with Sonax / WD 40 has made them a pleasure to use with no heating up!

Has anyone any ideas on how to set up the Pixim 540 HTVL camera from security camera 2000 best for FPV ?

Nick

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluebird1500 View Post
    Hi,
    I decided Im going to replace all the screws on Disco ... they are very soft, i have two or three damaged screws
    Disco arms - M2,5x5
    Spacers - M3x6
    TBS Motors - M3x8

Do you guys known any online store that sells high quality screws ?
    I'd just buy a DJI kit bare there screwes are pretty good you can have the arms as spare and sell the plates on or keep them for a future project , when I got my disco that's what I did expensive way but the right one and it'll pay dividends

Quote Originally Posted by UAVUK View Post
    I'd just buy a DJI kit bare there screwes are pretty good you can have the arms as spare and sell the plates on or keep them for a future project , when I got my disco that's what I did expensive way but the right one and it'll pay dividends
    I would buy high quality steel over ebay or local seller. The original Dji screws are ok, but are very hard to open when using screw glue.

By the way, I'm using M3x8 also with the Spacers. Is there a need to use M3x6 for them?

Instructor Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by afinegan View Post
    But I wanted something nice, usually when I treat my stuff right, it treats me well in return (karma in inanimate objects lol) :-P
    Do not seem to be the case with my wife..

women are an inverse to the karma rule. fact.

I just want to post some pictures of my setup. I hope its not too many pictures but its pretty neat. (especially the ground station with dvr on the back of a crosshair antenna lol)

Too bad 3 yellow leds literally went out on my as I was taking the pics, terabyte has more of those leds lol - no biggie

Yes the Dx6i has got to go one of these days - always something to upgrade lol
    Thats one of the best cases Ive seen for carrying around your gear!!! My Future case :P. And is cheap not expensive! BTW was the black foam included? Cause is very very thick!

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by MoRaLeSD View Post
    Thats one of the best cases Ive seen for carrying around your gear!!! My Future case :P. And is cheap not expensive! BTW was the black foam included? Cause is very very thick!
    Yes, but you have to order it with the foam (its pelicans "pick and pluck" foam), case with foam sits around $220 ish - got mine from B&H. I need to cut a few more holes for tools and props (little things to fix and keep me flying)

Yes, but you have to order it with the foam (its pelicans "pick and pluck" foam), case with foam sits around $220 ish - got mine from B&H. I need to cut a few more holes for tools and props (little things to fix and keep me flying)
    Xm i get it. This is what I found on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pelican-Lid-...item4846630de0

The foam isn't included right? hehe. Any link maybe?

I think this is what you got right?

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...with_Foam.html

Maybe I have found a cheapest way to make it like yours. There is a store near my place witch sells something like this foam but is much more thinner. So I take plenty, glue it the one over the other and then cut it through.