Page 98 of 427 FirstFirst ... 488896979899100108148198 ... LastLast
Results 971 to 980 of 4263

Thread: TBS DISCOVERY - New quadrocopter frame

  1. #971
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    30
    tnx trappy

  2. #972
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    208
    Here's my latest efforts. Some stable shots of local beaches, and a bit of proximity and a flip in the last minute.

    Standard DJI setup unbalanced props, NAZA controller (yep, does flips just fine)

  3. #973
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    37
    I just realized that Disco will fit nicely in peli case. It's perfect for long car journeys. Trunk can be loaded full with the essential* gear and my goodies safe in indestructible family proof plastic case.
    *(my wife words)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20120730-01370.jpg 
Views:	689 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	12932Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20120730-01373.jpg 
Views:	462 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	12933

  4. #974
    Navigator hagay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    297
    Cool casper, now I have to get one for myself (:

  5. #975
    VE2UAV CowboyZ99's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Québec, Canada
    Posts
    230
    Here are the choices of 750kv RCTimers motors :

    2830-14 750KV
    BC2836-11 750KV
    BC3536-11 750KV

    I guess it's the first one I should choose, considering that the ESC's that I have are 30A?

  6. #976
    80's lover amorealex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by casper View Post
    I just realized that Disco will fit nicely in peli case. It's perfect for long car journeys. Trunk can be loaded full with the essential* gear and my goodies safe in indestructible family proof plastic case.
    *(my wife words)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20120730-01370.jpg 
Views:	689 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	12932Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20120730-01373.jpg 
Views:	462 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	12933
    Could give us the dimensions of the case?
    Alex

  7. #977
    Navigator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by amorealex View Post
    Could give us the dimensions of the case?
    It's not a original Pelican case http://www.pelican.com this is a clone from my local hardware store.
    http://www.maplin.co.uk/high-impact-case-large-228650
    on ebay
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ROBUST-HIG...item2eb6975f4a

    Relativity cheap, comes with the foam but pretty damn heavy and I can confirm that it is really tough.

    Dimensions (W x D x H)mm:

    External - 515 x 415 x 200
    Internal - 485 x 355 x 186

  8. #978
    80's lover amorealex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    88
    Quote Originally Posted by casper View Post
    It's not a original Pelican case http://www.pelican.com this is a clone from my local hardware store.
    http://www.maplin.co.uk/high-impact-case-large-228650
    on ebay
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ROBUST-HIG...item2eb6975f4a

    Relativity cheap, comes with the foam but pretty damn heavy and I can confirm that it is really tough.

    Dimensions (W x D x H)mm:

    External - 515 x 415 x 200
    Internal - 485 x 355 x 186
    Thank you casper.
    Alex

  9. #979
    Quote Originally Posted by casper View Post
    I just realized that Disco will fit nicely in peli case. It's perfect for long car journeys. Trunk can be loaded full with the essential* gear and my goodies safe in indestructible family proof plastic case.
    *(my wife words)

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20120730-01370.jpg 
Views:	689 
Size:	90.2 KB 
ID:	12932Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20120730-01373.jpg 
Views:	462 
Size:	89.6 KB 
ID:	12933
    That's what I need!! What size is that? Note to self read previous posts lol
    Last edited by jamison816; 30th July 2012 at 01:53 PM.

  10. #980
    Quote Originally Posted by CowboyZ99 View Post
    Here are the choices of 750kv RCTimers motors :

    2830-14 750KV
    BC2836-11 750KV
    BC3536-11 750KV

    I guess it's the first one I should choose, considering that the ESC's that I have are 30A?
    yes, first one. you can get them without stator but with prop adapter.

Similar Threads

  1. C4 - Carbon Quadrocopter
    By Mechnan in forum ROTORCRAFT
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 18th September 2012, 06:16 AM
  2. Mini FPV Quadrocopter
    By Bjorn in forum PILOT'S LAB
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 5th October 2011, 08:49 PM
  3. New Tricopter Frame
    By timnilson in forum LUMENIER
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 28th August 2011, 07:12 PM
  4. Discovery Channel Canada wants MY video!
    By aaron_gx in forum OFF-TOPIC
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 16th March 2011, 08:39 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •