Thread: New User here with a Vortex 250

Navigator

New User here with a Vortex 250

Hello everyone.

I am new to the group and I am looking for a few set-up pointers. I have anew Vortex 250 with an entry level Spektrum DXe controller. So far, Ihave been able to successfully connect the receiver to the copter and bind thecontroller to it. I have the BetaFlightConfigurator and the RCTools program. Atthis point, I can’t get the copter to move past the “Center all controls”message on the OSD Wizard page. I am stuck…Any help is appreciated.

Thank you kindly

Forum Member
    in beta flight configuration tab you will need to make sure you have the right receiver picked. you will need to pick spektrum. I suggest you download the vortex configurator too. its a Chrome app.
    I usually use the wizard to adjust everything on my vortex 275. on the immersionrc webpage you will find the firmware downloads for your quad. I only use betaflight on the vortex to set my failsafe and modes. everything else in the wizard.

Forum Member

vortex 285 help

Quote Originally Posted by Ivoryviking View Post
    in beta flight configuration tab you will need to make sure you have the right receiver picked. you will need to pick spektrum. I suggest you download the vortex configurator too. its a Chrome app.I usually use the wizard to adjust everything on my vortex 275. on the immersionrc webpage you will find the firmware downloads for your quad. I only use betaflight on the vortex to set my failsafe and modes. everything else in the wizard.
    Im Having a ton of trouble getting past the setup wizzard think you can help ?