FPVLAB

Thread: Ritewing Nano Drak!

Ritewing Nano Drak!

Here is the full uncut ground vid and DVR overlay of the Ritewing Nano Drak maiden! More details to come!

Looks like if flies awesome! How was the build? What $ will these be coming in at?

Quote Originally Posted by nbias View Post
    Looks like if flies awesome! How was the build? What $ will these be coming in at?
    It flies great! I really got it tuned and was actually able to fly it with excellent results with a 3300mah4S pack. This is a limited edition hotwire cut prototype, so the build on this particular plane was more intensive as far as cutting the spars in but Chris had assembled a handful of these in the shop, and sanded and shaped the elevons for me while I was up there personally. This is going to become a molded plane kit like the Drak and Mini Drak. As far as pricing I have no input as to where Ritewing is to set or date for production, as there may be a couple of tweaks from input of the testers.

Awesome! Can't wait to fly one. Man I would love to see them selling the hotwire version for those of us that are in the proximity crash/bash and repair crowd ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by nbias View Post
    Awesome! Can't wait to fly one. Man I would love to see them selling the hotwire version for those of us that are in the proximity crash/bash and repair crowd ;-)
    Agreed! But it is too many cuts and assembly for Chris to make the the wire cut version affordable. I love this version. I'm sure the molded one will knock it out of the park, and allow for some ultra light builds.

Another great thing about this plane, it easily fits and balances a 3300mah 4S!