Thread: RC INPUT: NO Signal

RC INPUT: NO Signal

I have been working with customer support, but I have not been able to get good info. I sent it back they said everything was working fine, but I was still getting the same issue as before. I tested my crossfire unit on friends radio with the same out come. I was able to put his crossfire system in mine worked just fine. I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar problem. I think it's an issue inside the crossfire not making connection somewhere, As I can plug different crossfire into the same radio works perfectly.

I just want to trade it out for a new one, but that doesn't seem like they are willing to do so, as I keep getting the response of it must be your radio, what I just wanted to exchange it for a different one. I offered to pay for everything too.

I don't know what to do anymore as I can't call or seem to escalate this issue to a manager. I am not one who get upset, but I just want some empathy in this situation.

I have similar issue. Always show RC INPUT: NO Signal. I have X9D+ & X-Lite, neither of them can work. If change to PPM/SBUS protocol, it can work.
    But i don't have other crossfire can test on my radio. My radio works perfectly with R9M and other Frsky module.