FPVLAB

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Please come back to FPVLAB and get off facebook

Quote Originally Posted by xjet View Post
    LOL... don't worry, my new "super-safe BVLOS flying" series should put some interest back into fixed-wing FPV ;-)
    Been watching your channel for years! I know I speak for many others as well when I say that I cannot thank you enough for your contribution to our hobby, and for sharing your passion, vast knowledge and great sense of humor with all of us who have had the good fortune to discover your channel and learn from you.

I have no doubt it will open many eyes to the joy of fixed wing, long range. Every FPV'er should learn it as it is a discipline all it's own with everything from spectrum analysis, to noise reduction, shielding strategies, and improving efficiency to understanding weather patterns, utilizing thermals to extend flight times, and understanding the complexity involved in locating downed aircraft miles away. You have covered every aspect on your channel at one time or another and that has been an invaluable tool for me and many others. So Thanks Bruce! You are truly one of a kind!

been kinda busy the last 7-8 mths with heart valve issues. dr appointments few times a week, pokings and prodings, x-rays ultra sounds yadda yadda. miss this place. haven't checked in much. seems pretty quiet
    flyin HIGH

Sorry to hear that. I hope everything turns out well.

When I saw the new RR video I had to laugh a bit. The "old stuff" was the new stuff not too long ago But yeah that's progress.

It's kind of OT but have some of you played with X-Class multi rotors?

Co-Pilot
    Retro? Hell, I'm still flying a Blackout and an MXP230!! (well I still have them)

Just out of curiosity, where is this FPV Facebook page that's so amazing people are leaving FPVlab? Asking for a friend.

Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by parajared View Post
    Just out of curiosity, where is this FPV Facebook page that's so amazing people are leaving FPVlab? Asking for a friend.
    friends don't let friends on facebook.

It’s spread across like 10 different pages and they all don’t talk or cross reference, that’s the problem. All little mini echo chambers with way too much fanboy Drama. Well most of them...
    Some fly for attitude, others for altitude

Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard1287 View Post
    It’s spread across like 10 different pages and they all don’t talk or cross reference, that’s the problem. All little mini echo chambers with way too much fanboy Drama. Well most of them...

It's hard to understand why they would leave here for that. Oh well the world has gone insane.

I miss this place too.. Facebook is just addictive and has sucked us all in.. it feeds our attention deficit disorder. But its a terrible way to find information. Its amazing the information here that is preserved from 2011-2016 or so and from then on good luck finding anything without asking the same question again.
    youtube.com/user/Appelm1
    NEFPV.com

[Flight Box]Low Class FPV slowjet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by appelm View Post
    I miss this place too.. Facebook is just addictive and has sucked us all in.. it feeds our attention deficit disorder. But its a terrible way to find information. Its amazing the information here that is preserved from 2011-2016 or so and from then on good luck finding anything without asking the same question again.
    No kidding man.
    [Flight Box] - Watch, Cry, Subscribe.
    youtube.com/jnacoustic

NEFPV^

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast