www.immersionrc.com

Thread: EZUHF Nano RSSI to EZOSD - Is it even possible?

Forum Member

EZUHF Nano RSSI to EZOSD - Is it even possible?

Kind of amazed I couldn't find this question answered anywhere yet, being it so easy to set up RSSI between the Diversity EZUHF receiver and the EZOSD. However, there isn't an adapter, jumper cable or at the very least instructions on how to do so, just claims that it can do so.
    How is this done? Not having RSSI on a long range system renders the system dangerous and therefore useless.

Forum Member
    Anyone?
    Is this hardware still supported?

Forum Member
    Left a message at the website, haven't gotten a reply either. It seems I'll be talking to myself here every now and then until I get a reply or bite the bullet on a different LR + OSD for my 2 remaining helis. Kind of like the artificial horizon from the Vector and most of all their customer service - when I asked them a question about possibly integrating the vector system on a Heli as opposed to their usual Plane/Drone platform customers. Maybe the Vector won't be as glitchy as the EZ OSD. Out of 3, I have 1 that glitches and freezes on the voltage reading and another that sometimes goes crazy with the altitude reading. Last time I was hovering a few 80ft trees when I noticed the altitude reader locked at -600 even though I installed the latest firmware. This never happened to me with my other cheaper Skylark OSD.
    Either way, I still hope this is not like, you guys going out of business or something. Starting over with a different brand is annoying but eventually it might be worth it.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by allibyx View Post
    Kind of amazed I couldn't find this question answered anywhere yet, being it so easy to set up RSSI between the Diversity EZUHF receiver and the EZOSD. However, there isn't an adapter, jumper cable or at the very least instructions on how to do so, just claims that it can do so.
    How is this done? Not having RSSI on a long range system renders the system dangerous and therefore useless.
    A Google search for RSSI EZUHF EZOSD gives a wealth of results, here's one off the shelf solution.

https://www.headinthecloudsrc.co.uk/...40&language=en
    Velvety smooth drone pilot for hire

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ssassen View Post
    A Google search for RSSI EZUHF EZOSD gives a wealth of results, here's one off the shelf solution.

https://www.headinthecloudsrc.co.uk/...40&language=en
    Thanks for trying to help. However, I was referring to EZUHF Nano.