FPVLAB

Thread: EzUHF | Long Range FPV Help

Navigator

EzUHF | Long Range FPV Help

Hi, I was wondering if anyone could put together a build of the best transmitters I could use for my radio and FPV video. I am looking for something that will get me 60km range. I will be using 2 custom tuned yagi antennas, one for the radio transmitter and one for the FPV transmitter. these will be mounted high on my roof along with a GPS tracker. I have heard that the EzUHF transmitters from immersionrc are good but am unsure as to what to do.

if anyone could link to me the best transmitters to use for this kind of range it would be greatly appreciated. this is for a large FPV wing by the way.

Thanks, Spence.

Do you have any fpv experience? Starting with a goal of 60km is a bit too ambitious if you ask me.

I would recommend to start slowly and work your way up. Also, the video yagi would go on your receiver, not your transmitter as that part is on the aircraft and should not be directional.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencey02 View Post
    Hi, I was wondering if anyone could put together a build of the best transmitters I could use for my radio and FPV video. I am looking for something that will get me 60km range. I will be using 2 custom tuned yagi antennas, one for the radio transmitter and one for the FPV transmitter. these will be mounted high on my roof along with a GPS tracker. I have heard that the EzUHF transmitters from immersionrc are good but am unsure as to what to do.

if anyone could link to me the best transmitters to use for this kind of range it would be greatly appreciated. this is for a large FPV wing by the way.

Thanks, Spence.

lol

Was sur those one was instinc!
    "Truly superior pilots are those who use their superior judgment to avoid those situations where they might have to use their superior skills"- Author unknown

Stole from scotttu