www.immersionrc.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vortex 150 Betaflight 3.4?

Quote Originally Posted by moriwaky View Post
    sorry man I donīt understand your answer, I just try to help. Maybe my answer doesnīt mean anything only for you, anyone with more knowledge will apreciate for sure.
    Obviously you have not mess with the vortex 150 thoroughly yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by paperquad2015 View Post
    Obviously you have not mess with the vortex 150 thoroughly yet!

Yeah man! ;-)

by the way, I have read on immersion facebook group, Sanssen is working on the version for the Mojo with betaflight 3.5 and then when this version is finish he will start with the vortex 150. So I think we will have an official release soon so people like @venomoussvt can"mess" with his vortex
    ( donīt take it to serious venom itīs just a joke...everybody can do mistakes) Adios Amigo!

Just wanted to confirm that I was able to update my Vortex 150 to Betaflight 3.5.3 using the IRCSYNERGYF3 target. Almost everything still works, including the startup wizard. The only thing that is disabled is using the OSD to adjust PID values. You can, however, still load presets via OSD. Presets can be configured using the Betaflight Configurator.

Alternately, if you are using a FrSky receiver with SmartPort, you can wire the smart port on the RX to the GPS RX pin on the Vortex 150 and enable telemetry in BF. Not only will you get Telematry data from the Vortex 150 to your Taranis transmitter, but you can use the BetaFlight Lua scripts on the Taranis to adjust the PIDs from the LCD screen on your transmitter. Pretty slick.

Technically You can, with some limitations. So I I chose to update as far as 3.2 I think. So that all my options I’m use to is still there an familiar.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

We've not made a public update to BF 3.5 for the simple reason it does not offer better performance over BF 3.2, we'll revisit this again once BF 4.0 is final.
    Purveyor of the FPV secret sauce at ImmersionRC

Quote Originally Posted by ssassen View Post
    We've not made a public update to BF 3.5 for the simple reason it does not offer better performance over BF 3.2, we'll revisit this again once BF 4.0 is final.
    Thank you for the update! Looking forward to 4.0. The new filtering looks like it has some real benefits.