Thread: TBS Oblivion

Navigator

TBS Oblivion

Hi.

Im about to buy the TBS Oblivion, however I have a few questions if someone is feeling kind to answer.

Q1:
    Im about to buy the full set (http://www.team-blacksheep.com/produ...ivion_full_set) however, what do I need to make them work with my Fat Shark HD3 core FPV goggles? Receiver?

Q2:
    Do you have to pay taxes in the customs when ordering from TBS?

Thanks for any answers, cant wait to order and get started!

Navigator
    Hey
    mine came in. I love the design.

Goggles; you need a “Tuner” for your FatShark.
    I have the TBS Rx in mine. But I will upgrade them to LaForge V4 diversity.

But it until you drop $107 on that, you can plug the cable in from the TBS Tango to
    your FatShark goggles.

Taxes/Fees; I didn’t pay taxes so much as shipping was a bit
    I live in California, you can order from Heli-Nation or Amazon (from Heli-Nation)
    And save some fees.
    (Order the case, I doubt it will be around very long)

I just got my TBS Oblivian few days ago and got it setup with the crossfire nano RX and the Spektrum iX12 using the Crossfire TX. Also added a beeper to it. Got flight modes, arming switch and beeper switch working as it should. I just can not get the RRSI or LQ to display in the OSD. I have the Nano RX set to 12chn and set 12 to LQ and also tried RSSI and got telemetry on. Is there a way to achieve the RSSI in the OSD using the setup installed in the Oblivian? Also where are you pilots mounting the Imortal-T antenna on your Oblivian?

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironfrog37 View Post
    I just got my TBS Oblivian few days ago and got it setup with the crossfire nano RX and the Spektrum iX12 using the Crossfire TX. Also added a beeper to it. Got flight modes, arming switch and beeper switch working as it should. I just can not get the RRSI or LQ to display in the OSD. I have the Nano RX set to 12chn and set 12 to LQ and also tried RSSI and got telemetry on. Is there a way to achieve the RSSI in the OSD using the setup installed in the Oblivian? Also where are you pilots mounting the Imortal-T antenna on your Oblivian?

im really not the RSSI guy. I’m sure lots of peeps know more about it, I would Copy Paste that into a general forum about the POWERCUBE and RSSI. Also, on YouTube, “Painless360” and “Oliver KMIA” have great tutorials for getting a POWERCUBE set up.

I put my nano, on top of my POWERCUBE towards the back. Routed my U.fl on the TINY space between the VTX antenna and through the motor wires. The ZipTied the T section on both sides of the T to the rear rail, on the bottom. I moved it up to put a lil Bow in the antenna so the ends point down a bit. That way the tips at in Free Air to transmit a bit better. I may just go back to the wires with zip ties and heat shrink, but there aren’t many choices on where to put them, other than out the bottom.

Question I have a quick question.

Hi, my name is wesley I just got the tbs oblivion and was wondering how to add a beeper?, also what flight modes are there? If you could help me it would be much appreciated.