Thread: TANGO using Crossfire Micro TX Module..... access to Crossfire settings

Navigator

TANGO using Crossfire Micro TX Module..... access to Crossfire settings

Here is a another question for the TANGO Folks out there.... Does anyone know if the Crossfire Micro TX module settings (RC OUTPUT MAP) can be adjusted using the Tango?

This is what had me stuck getting a NANO RX set up on 3 different FCs using CRSF in Betaflight... until I tried my regular Crossfire module with the Output Map options to make adjustments using the module setting toggle/screen (not Tango), my RX was not talking to my FC at all.

The Tango has no internal menu items for the micro module that lets someone adjust these parameters RC OUTPUT MAP like I was able to do on my regular module.

I have the latest updates firmware on all... and I cannot see any menu item for the the mapping. This will be a big issue for some who expect to use the Tango to use the Micro TX if that is all they have. Just asking you folks with experience.

Thanks for any and all advice or input.

Quote Originally Posted by kydawg1 View Post
    Here is a another question for the TANGO Folks out there.... Does anyone know if the Crossfire Micro TX module settings (RC OUTPUT MAP) can be adjusted using the Tango?

This is what had me stuck getting a NANO RX set up on 3 different FCs using CRSF in Betaflight... until I tried my regular Crossfire module with the Output Map options to make adjustments using the module setting toggle/screen (not Tango), my RX was not talking to my FC at all.

The Tango has no internal menu items for the micro module that lets someone adjust these parameters RC OUTPUT MAP like I was able to do on my regular module.

I have the latest updates firmware on all... and I cannot see any menu item for the the mapping. This will be a big issue for some who expect to use the Tango to use the Micro TX if that is all they have. Just asking you folks with experience.

Thanks for any and all advice or input.
    If you set the modul type to crossfire a new menu point will appear in the main menu called "devices". This is where you can fully configure the crossfire, osd, vtx....
    Important :acticate telemetry and ddeactivate force crosscire 50hz.
    otherwise it will take a long time till all menu loints appear.
    Note: when you open the devices menu and the sub menus of it it can take a few moments till all settings are loaded

Gesendet von meinem FIG-LX1 mit Tapatalk

Navigator
    crazymarc - Thanks for the input....sorry, but I see no menu for RC OUTPUT MAP in any case. No additional menus per your description. Devices yes, but limited and none that let me change output. Please try this and see what manus show up and please let me know your steps to get to RC OUTPUT MAP. I see none.

I would Love to learn if there is a way.
    Last edited by kydawg1; 15th April 2018 at 06:58 PM.

Navigator
    crazymarc - yes I finally found out that you need to have your quad CRSF RX powered and bound so that it talks to the Crossfire Micro TX module on my Tango to get all the extra menus to show up. This is what I was missing....

I was trying to find these critical menus with just my Tango ON and no quad powered up.

Hey TBS.... Might want to put this critical step in the manual. I read the manual multiple times over the 2 weeks of struggle with no luck. One simple paragraph can save your customers untold hours of frustration and improve their overall experience with TBS products.