www.immersionrc.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2.4ghz gear

Break up is another issue, which the CV of course corrects, but if you have a proper 2.4GHz antenna setup you should never experience breakup to begin with. I don't know the exact specifics for the sensitivity, I'd have to go find my notes, but it was notably better on the bench.
    Velvety smooth drone pilot for hire

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by ssassen View Post
    Break up is another issue, which the CV of course corrects, but if you have a proper 2.4GHz antenna setup you should never experience breakup to begin with. I don't know the exact specifics for the sensitivity, I'd have to go find my notes, but it was notably better on the bench.
    Huh, ok. What antennas do you recommend? It's pretty hard not to get breakup diving down multipath hell in Moab (sheer rock walls).

Co-Pilot
    LOL self promation on both sides lol. Team Lacuna is Carter is from Iftron.
    Got any side by side testing with the clearview 2.4?
    Most of the money I made this year I spent on FPV,the rest I just wasted.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by sparkyincali View Post
    LOL self promation on both sides lol. Team Lacuna is Carter is from Iftron.
    Got any side by side testing with the clearview 2.4?
    Yup, ya got that right, not ashamed to admit it However, the reason for me "promoting" ClearView is not because I work for Iftron. Of course I have a bias, but I'm on here to help out fellow FPVers so they can spend less time and money dicking around with stuff that doesn't work. It's like Mr. Steele does it, find what works, and stick to what works. In this case I've worked with both receivers mentioned in this thread and have hours of experience to back up my claims. I don't have any comparisons on the same flight, but I'll get one done and post it on this thread this week. Deal?

Best,

Carter

Co-Pilot
    Sweet I would love to see a good comparison. I have both the 5.8 and 1.3 Clearview so no stranger to Iftron

Navigator
    Sweet I would love to see a good comparison. I have both the 5.8 and 1.3 Clearview so no stranger to Iftron
    Nice. I'll let you know when I have the comparison ready!

Navigator
    Alrighty, here ya go! Let me know what you think. I'd love to hear from you too, Sassy

Co-Pilot
    Awesome thanks Carter. Like I mentioned on YouTube 2.4 has been a thorn in my side getting it to work well for me in most situations. I want to love it for the antenna sizes. Also the crossfire to 1.2 interference is an issue. Even though I can fly Dragonlink many of my flying friends use crossfire which will affect my video. I also want to do some testing with the 2305 frequency to see if that has any changes. Unfortunately no real new developments have shown up in either the 1.2 or 2.4 side of things for vtx. Also immersionrc has said 2.4 is dead and discontinued the line.

Ha! Clear win for the Uno Can't beat it at that price!
    Velvety smooth drone pilot for hire

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by ssassen View Post
    Ha! Clear win for the Uno Can't beat it at that price!
    Lolol. With that logic you should be telling people to buy a Nexwave module instead of the RapidFire Anyway, it's really up to the customer. Personally I like to be able to fly where I want and not be limited by my video link