www.immersionrc.com

Thread: Vortex Configurator & ix12

Vortex Configurator & ix12

I agree it would be cool to use the vortex Configurator direct from the ix12
    ;0)
    Last edited by DesJardins; 28th February 2018 at 04:52 PM.

Navigator
    The iX12 is a massively unreliable POS. Issue after issue and firmware update after firmware update. Smart people will follow the big thread on RCGroups and stay away from the iX12 for a long time. And, it's not just firmware issues. It's going to also need a V2 hardware update of some sort if it's ever going to be responsive, stable, decent volume, stop randomly shutting down, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandywc View Post
    The iX12 is a massively unreliable POS. Issue after issue and firmware update after firmware update. Smart people will follow the big thread on RCGroups and stay away from the iX12 for a long time. And, it's not just firmware issues. It's going to also need a V2 hardware update of some sort if it's ever going to be responsive, stable, decent volume, stop randomly shutting down, etc.
    Let’s hear the definition of Unreliable POS... i’ve had zero issues with the one I’m messing with, the “volume issue” & slight model change delay is a joke to me so better yet let’s leave that to the RCG thread where the few Spek haters can vent

i’ll never understand people mad about updates as they’re actually listening to the customers and adjusting as quick as possible... but what do I know

anyways back to my topic I think it would be nice to have that option for all vortex’s on the ix12 especially if they see this new tech holding ground and continuing forward
    Last edited by DesJardins; 2nd March 2018 at 11:50 AM.