www.immersionrc.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mojo 230 Issue

Take note guys, install the OSD and BF firmware from the same zip archive, do not mix things up. The correct way to do this is documented here:

https://www.facebook.com/ImmersionRC...16858688405244

Load the OSD firmware first, allow it to complete and wait for the initialization beeps before starting the BF firmware update also using the Vortex Chrome app. If you do not hear the initialization beeps then power cycle the Vortex before starting the BF firmware update, again using the app.
    Velvety smooth drone pilot for hire

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by ssassen View Post
    Take note guys, install the OSD and BF firmware from the same zip archive, do not mix things up. The correct way to do this is documented here:

https://www.facebook.com/ImmersionRC...16858688405244

Load the OSD firmware first, allow it to complete and wait for the initialization beeps before starting the BF firmware update also using the Vortex Chrome app. If you do not hear the initialization beeps then power cycle the Vortex before starting the BF firmware update, again using the app.
    thanks for the info. I’ve done it the correct way and also the drone went to Horizon Hobby and they did a reinstall of the updates.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu8200 View Post
    thanks for the info. I’ve done it the correct way and also the drone went to Horizon Hobby and they did a reinstall of the updates.
    And Airmode still doesn't work?

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmersionRC Support View Post
    Hi you should do a txwizzard reset. Hook it up to the vortex configurator and press the txwizzard reset button.
    So one generic copy/paste answer from ImmersionRC and they call it good? Guess this will be my last time I buy anything from Immersion.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandywc View Post
    And Airmode still doesn't work?
    Everything indicates it’s on but if I go to zero percent throttle I lose control of the quad.

Check out my youtube video
    https://youtu.be/2J8ML3eRe8M

First punch out is zero throttle. Second one I maintain slight throttle.

Navigator
    Did Horizon say they test flew it? If it worked for them, then it pretty much has to be a setup issue on your end, I'd think. If they didn't test fly it, then shame on them.

Navigator
    Did Horizon say they test flew it? If it worked for them, then it pretty much has to be a setup issue on your end, I'd think. If they didn't test fly it, then shame on them.
    They did test it and said it tested fine but also shipped it back with an extra flight controller in case it still has problems. I still have the problems and before I swap my flight controller out I waned to make sure it wasnít an error on my side. Which is why Iím on this forum 😢

Immersion RCís generic copy/paste reply was very disappointing

Navigator
    I don't remember if you said it before, but what radio are you using? This should be a simple setup. It set up exactly like my Vortex 250 Pro, which was my first IRC quad and I didn't have any problems with that one, either. Well, aside from trying to update Betaflight my first time, but I'm not putting that on IRC. LOL

Navigator
    I don't remember if you said it before, but what radio are you using? This should be a simple setup. It set up exactly like my Vortex 250 Pro, which was my first IRC quad and I didn't have any problems with that one, either. Well, aside from trying to update Betaflight my first time, but I'm not putting that on IRC. LOL
    I’m using a DX9 and on my previous page I posted photos showing my throttle min and max readings within BetaFlight which is 1000 and 2000 respectively. Airmode is checked on in BetaFlight and my OSD shows Acro/Airmode so I’m at a loss

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryu8200 View Post
    I’m using a DX9 and on my previous page I posted photos showing my throttle min and max readings within BetaFlight which is 1000 and 2000 respectively. Airmode is checked on in BetaFlight and my OSD shows Acro/Airmode so I’m at a loss
    Cool. I fly with a DX9, too. If you want, I can shoot you my .SPM setup file for my Mojo. I'm still kind of a noob, so I have all three flight modes set up on my flight mode switch. I have ACRO/Airmode in flight mode 3 (switch full forward) and I moved the motor arming to the switch on the back right side where Throttle Hold/Cut would normally be for helis and planks. My Airmode works, but I don't get an Airmode prompt in my goggles for some reason. Maybe it's because I turned off the "Airmode always ON" (or whatever it's called) in the BF configuration page and set an Airmode range on the Modes page.