www.immersionrc.com

Thread: Mojo & Crossfire

Mojo & Crossfire

I’m new to LR systems and will be using a new ix12 w/crossfire.

Looking for some info in advance regarding the supplied cables. Will they allow for the Crossfire Micro Rx v2 to be plugged in direct, without modification, like my DSMX Quad Race Serial Rx with Diversity is?

Thanks
    Last edited by DesJardins; 17th February 2018 at 12:14 AM.

DesJardins.... I am doing the same thing to my Mojo (after all the brown outs with Spektrum in the cell tower rich flying field). I just made a jumper for the Mojo for my V1 Micro Rxs (I have 2), but cannot get them to take the firmware update (stuck on flashing green with no bind), nor will they take the Over The Air updates. I have to try the roll back to older Firmware tonight using a Diversity Receiver and see is Over The Air works. They are brand new, but they are V1s. Once I sort all this out, I will let you know what it takes to get the MOJO airborne on Crossfire.

I installed the Crossfire and it works great. Now I need to find out what all the new OSD information means.

Quote Originally Posted by kydawg1 View Post
    I installed the Crossfire and it works great. Now I need to find out what all the new OSD information means.
    Sorry to resurrect an old thread, but did you set this up as S-BUS or did you somehow connect the TX/RX ports too?

What were you seeing in the OSD that was new?

Second into resurrect.

wanted to also know how everyone is connecting their RX. I have mine plugged into IN/GRD/5v to channel 1 ground and power on my micro rx. I have channel 2unused which I believe is telemtry. Funny thing is I actually have RSSI display on my OSD but I donít believe itís true. Itís default to 49%.

Do I just need to move everything, including channel 2, to UART 2?

Hello everybody

Did any of you manage to fly over the CRSF protocol?
    only S.Bus is recognized ..

I would be grateful for an answer

Lovely greetings from Switzerland

Yes, simple really.

Complete the Tx wizard in SBUS mode, then switch the Rx to CRSF using the CF Tx and do the same in the Betaflight app for the receiver in the quad. You'll be running CRSF now without the need to redo the Tx wizard.

Quote Originally Posted by Swiss_Gurke View Post
    Hello everybody

Did any of you manage to fly over the CRSF protocol?
    only S.Bus is recognized ..

I would be grateful for an answer

Lovely greetings from Switzerland
    Purveyor of the FPV secret sauce at ImmersionRC

whoshill - I never found out what the info was.... once RSSI corrected in Betaflight Config, normal RSSI shows except it is LQ in Crossfire (Link Quality).