www.immersionrc.com

Thread: IMMERSION VORTEX 230 quick question

Forum Member

IMMERSION VORTEX 230 quick question

I just got the immersion vortex 230 bnf version from horizon hobby and I've not got my fpv goggles yet my question is if i was to bind it is there a way to do
    The start up wizard on a pc just so I can get a feel of this thing just keeping it in plain sight I've flown helis alot so I know how I just want to get a feel for it any advice would be greatly appreciated and thanks. in advance

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cate View Post
    I just got the immersion vortex 230 bnf version from horizon hobby and I've not got my fpv goggles yet my question is if i was to bind it is there a way to do
    The start up wizard on a pc just so I can get a feel of this thing just keeping it in plain sight I've flown helis alot so I know how I just want to get a feel for it any advice would be greatly appreciated and thanks. in advance
    Unfortunately, there is no way to complete the setup wizard without goggles.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverarrow66 View Post
    Unfortunately, there is no way to complete the setup wizard without goggles.

Ok thanks I've heard u could and couldn't I just gotta wait untill my goggles get here I purchased the esheen ev100 I know there cheap and prob not real great I just didn't want to spend another 4 or 500 on a set of good ones yet until I know for sure that I'll like fpv or not i get car sick sometimes so I'm not sure if I can handle it or not