www.immersionrc.com

Thread: Vortex 150 mini compatible with ezuhf nano? installation guide please!

Navigator

Vortex 150 mini compatible with ezuhf nano? installation guide please!

Hello,

i`m back after a while of fpv abstinence. Bought a votex 150mini and a ezuhf nano, already owned a Taranis with ezuhf JR module.
    Fist question: is the ezuhf nano compatible with the vortex 150 mini? I can`t find any instructions in the manuals. If yes, will it fit inside the vortex without removing the housing of the nano rx?
    How shall I connect the ezuhf rx? Only two cables with the JR servo connectors fit, shall I solder this connection? I`m new to racequads, so latency is not so important, S-bus or PPM/ failsave with the nano?

What kind of ezuhf nano rx antenna shall I use?

Thx for your help!

It will work with the 150 but I wouldn't recommend it. It won't fit. The antenna for uhf is also a lot bigger then a 2.4. I would buy one of the small frsky Rx .

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmersionRC Support View Post
    It will work with the 150 but I wouldn't recommend it. It won't fit. The antenna for uhf is also a lot bigger then a 2.4. I would buy one of the small frsky Rx .
    I understand the OP’s post is a year old but you failed to answer most of his questions.. With all due respect recommendation or not there are antennas that can/will fit with 3D printed accessories.... I would like to utilize the safety of my my ez uhf due to the fact the frsky Rx doesn’t give very good range (at least in my case), so before I spend the money #1 could you tell me how to reset the OSD calibration/Tx configuration tool when installing a different Rx. #2 how do you hook up the nano IE sbus ? Which cables come with nano ?
    #3please don’t refer me to TBS crossfire, I have had nothing but terrible experience with quality control and customer service. One of Trappy the clowns tech support dropped support with me because I had mentioned something about Trump while we were chatting on the side. The dude became extremely agitated , swearing, cussing, etc and completely dropped me , no more TBS Thank you ahead for answering ALL my questions
    Last edited by Spiltmilk; 20th January 2019 at 12:04 PM.