Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Not even going to post the teaser pics?
    Some fly for attitude, others for altitude

When it’s the release?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

TBS Caipirinha V2 2018

Using Tapatalk

I hope soon I want to order a couple TBS grinders and one of these as my first wing. no sense in making 2 orders this time of year
    flyin HIGH

https://www.fpv-passion.fr/nouvelle-...mieres-images/

Using Tapatalk

So let me be clear here..

Yes i have got pictures of the Caipi2,.. no i will not post them because i am no one screw it up..

But..

For all of you waiting on it,.. i can tell you itīs made with the Happy_Flyers Layout of the Wipeout Wing that comes up 2016,.. yes i have the wing, and yes its so fare one of the best profiles i am flying since now.

The Wipeout was a very good wing but the problem was is was all by your self,.. every cut and the hole build.

The Caipi2 wille be a Wipeout 2.0 so no complet redesign.. it just will get finshed cutīs for the cam (left side), it hase a wooden box for the cam and the lipos (maybe other matterial later?),.. it hase pre cuts for the xfire and also for stuff like 2.4 vtx.

So i you want to see the caipi.. just look at a wipeout its 95% the same wing.

The Plastic Top canapy is nice becaus it will protect your cam and lipos, you just put it over in ther front and klick in back,..

Maybe there are also some changes because its a time ago i was seeing the wing.. but yeah thats it...

Has anyone owned/flown both the Caipirinha 2 and the Mini Drak? Which would you recommend over the other.

I gave the air-frame of my Caipi 1 to a friend when moving back to the states in 2016 but kept the guts (Core PNP Pro w/GPS, ezUHF, Unify Pro, TBS 69 Camera, etc.). I have been waiting since then for the Caipi 2 but in the meantime the mini drak hit the scene too. Now i can't decide which one i want because they both seem great. I haven't flown either so it's hard to decide.

- David

TBS Caipirinha V2 2018

Quote Originally Posted by DavidTag View Post
    Has anyone owned/flown both the Caipirinha 2 and the Mini Drak? Which would you recommend over the other.

I gave the air-frame of my Caipi 1 to a friend when moving back to the states in 2016 but kept the guts (Core PNP Pro w/GPS, ezUHF, Unify Pro, TBS 69 Camera, etc.). I have been waiting since then for the Caipi 2 but in the meantime the mini drak hit the scene too. Now i can't decide which one i want because they both seem great. I haven't flown either so it's hard to decide.

- David
    MD it’s more multipurpose.

Using Tapatalk