Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: You Snooze, You Lose. Ritewing Drak: the Return

Navigator
    Thanks bud!

Navigator
    I love my drak, it's never let me down. And I've only had great cs from Chris and team legit. If i wasn't maxed out on planes i would order another in a heartbeat but i have a Northstar to build and convert to elec.!
    Did someone say there's a wing set that makes drak 80"?

Navigator
    Any word yet when the Drak will be shipped ??

Instructor Pilot
    Quote Originally Posted by doug4223 View Post
    Any word yet when the Drak will be shipped ??
    EMAIL me buddy. We just started shipping. ritewing@hotmail.com

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Navigator
    Recently ordered a Drak to be shipped here to Australia and can't wait to get it up into the air.

I didn't order the wing extensions for i'm sure the normal sized Drak will be perfect for that i need.

Can anyone here tell me what the Drak is like with the extended wing set in regards to speed difference and flight time, etc?

Instructor Pilot
    Hey bro, are you a member of The Ritewing Nation on Facebook? There is some guys flying the big extended wing sets there.
    Quote Originally Posted by 39LineFPV View Post
    Recently ordered a Drak to be shipped here to Australia and can't wait to get it up into the air.

I didn't order the wing extensions for i'm sure the normal sized Drak will be perfect for that i need.

Can anyone here tell me what the Drak is like with the extended wing set in regards to speed difference and flight time, etc?

Navigator
    HI Ritewing.

No i don't do facebook..but after speaking to Chris@Ritewing i might be tempted to actually join just for that group.

If i do join i would feel better after having the Drak here with me then i could post pics straight away and feel like a member hehe :P

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by 39LineFPV View Post

I cruise around 35mph airspeed and can do so for upwards of an hour with 16000mah of 5S on board. I haven't really had a chance to fully drain this setup yet, but I expect I can reach 25 miles out (50 round trip).