Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Imaging RW line of fully molded PNP!!

Instructor Pilot

Imaging RW line of fully molded PNP!!

OK, so if Ritewing was to have a line of PNP aicraft what would be the models you would want??? LOL, lets see your enthusiasm and thoughts. Most of you own multiples of certain models of mine, imagine imagine!!! You just never know what can happen !!

Want to see your thoughts and dreams!!
    Last edited by ritewing; 11th September 2017 at 07:19 PM.

Navigator
    Probably just take your best sellers and make them PNP and figure in the drak/MD probably get a few sales right now due to not needing lam.

Co-Pilot
    The thing about pnp is that people buying them are sometimes clueless as to how to use them. They don't know how to launch, fly, nor land these crafts. You need to make a model that is easier to launch or at least easier than what we have now. I guess if you price it higher, which I imagine it will be, then you'll weed out most of the impulse buyers.

Personally I think the HC44 and HC48 are the finest wings ever created (in the high performance sector). Don`t know however if these are planes for normal consumers for the reasons stated by Hmerly. I want my planes superstiff with a high wingloading, that tracks well in high speed. Unfortunately many other pilots don't seem to notice how much better Ritewing aircraft performs, because they cant read the subtleties in performance.

A molded HC44 or 48 would be very interesting for me, but a PNP? Many of us fly 1,3 with singularity and would never consider using 5,8 for video. In that sense it wouldn't be PNP.

I am babbling.... Yes... I would probably buy a PNP HC44, but I would probably have to do changes to accommodate for 1,3. I would also laminate it.

Instructor Pilot
    The HC 44 is easily a beginner wing if you change the power system up to be a light setup. Originally it was the 44 iyf that we put a 65 gram motor on and built it lite a fun in your face park flyer, or as a nite flyer. I do this with it ocasionaly still.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Navigator
    HC44 is my favorite as well. Maybe the 38 would be a better pnp due to its smaller size, I don't know. Price is going to be the main concern, when China is pumping out wings for as little $35. Sure, a Ritewing flies sooo much better than the China crap, but it seems most people would rather fly cheap crap than something that rails, judging from RCG.

Quote Originally Posted by scotth72 View Post
    HC44 is my favorite as well. Maybe the 38 would be a better pnp due to its smaller size, I don't know. Price is going to be the main concern, when China is pumping out wings for as little $35. Sure, a Ritewing flies sooo much better than the China crap, but it seems most people would rather fly cheap crap than something that rails, judging from RCG.
    Yeah, I am amazed at RCG and Youtube. And the random quad fliers and such that I keep seeing pop up at my flying spots. I'm almost embarrassed for them when they break out these banggood specials and talk about how awesome they are or do a video and have these knock off planes filled with cheap, unreliable crap. I don't know man... I favor quality and performance over price any day. Can't afford it? Save a little longer - it's worth it. Buy quality, buy once. Buy shit, buy twice and don't have nearly a good of an experience.

That said, I'd buy just about anything you decided to come out with (experience has taught me you make only quality shit), so I'm no good for ideas

Navigator
    What did iyf mean anyway? I have always wondered..

IN YOUR FACE!

Scott

Navigator
    Lol.. I like it.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk