FPVLAB

Thread: Try to decide on goggles. Need help...

Forum Member

Try to decide on goggles. Need help...

I'm getting my friend a set of goggles for Christmas and can't decide on a set. My budget is 350$. I'm looking at Fatshark dom v3's (I have these and like them & I know he'll have to get a module), Skyzone Sky01s (they tend to fog but you can add the fatshark faceplate), Aomway commanders & Eachine ev200d's (I don't know much about them other than specs but the specs are impressive) I want him to have good customer service if something goes wrong, which is why I went with fatshark) Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Forum Member
    Googles are like RC transmitters... Some like Spektrum, some Futaba, and some FrSky. I suggest that you have your friend try as many different ones as possible to see what fits them best. Good Luck!

D
    When nothing else out there will suit your needs... design and build it yourself.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Derrick View Post
    Googles are like RC transmitters... Some like Spektrum, some Futaba, and some FrSky. I suggest that you have your friend try as many different ones as possible to see what fits them best. Good Luck!

D
    I wish that was an option. I think we're the only 2 people in our county into fpv and the closest hobby store is 4 hours away. I live in southern GA, USA they basically just drink beer, go mudding and fish lol. I really think I'm gonna get him the Skyzone sky01's cause they look decent and it will leave me enough $ in my budget to get the rest of the parts I need to build him a whoop so he can learn to fly with goggles. But I'm still gonna research some more. Thx again.

Forum Member
    Fatshark is a great option. And you could buy Fatshark Goggles battery from Tattu: https://www.genstattu.com/tattu-2500...-5mm-plug.html