FPVLAB

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NAFPV2017 • Stephentown, NY • July 20-23

NAFPV2017 • Stephentown, NY • July 20-23

In the tradition of a true continental FPV Meet, NAFPV2017 will be hosted by the NEFPV crew in upstate New York. We are honored to work with our brothers in Canada to bring you the seventh iteration of this fantastic tradition. We are aiming high and hope that you all will come join us to fly or just be part of one of the most awesome FPV gatherings in North America! Last year, the event was held outside of Montreal, QC, this year, it is being held in the scenic Taconic Mountains of upstate New York, USA!

NAFPV2017 is an FPV event for FPV pilots and builders, by FPV pilots and builders. Our goal is to host an amazing event where pilots and enthusiasts can get together to share time in the air, on the field, and in the workshop. We want to create a place where enthusiasts, old and new, come to have a great time, meet some insanely great people, and learn something new about FPV. Our schedule and activities will provide free-flight time, scheduled race and competition events, pilot & product demonstrations, workshops, night-flying fun, and plenty of social time and camaraderie.

More info and tickets available at nafpv2017.info or on Facebook

Special Thanks to our sponsors!

Readymade RC - our Premiere sponsor this year!

TBRC Wings
    Stone Blue Airlines
    Video Aerial Systems
    BirdsEyeView Aerobotics
    Cobra Motors
    BrainFPV
    Sweepwings
    TrueRC Canada
    Runcam
    Eagletree
    Aerial Visions Inc.
    RA Cores
    Ritewing
    Last edited by tfmccull; 6th June 2017 at 11:54 AM.
    NEF to the P to the V

Ever feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day to get all your flying in? Well why not fly at NIGHT? We want to get as many pilots taking advantage of the wee hours of #NAFPV2017 so we are giving away Runcam Night Eagles to TWO registered pilots to help you with those night rigs.

Deadline is June 16th at 11:59pm. We will randomly pick 2 lucky pilots who have registered for NAPFV 2017 and announce it on our Facebook event page and on the website at nafpv2017.info

So start building those night rigs. Who needs sleep when you can FLY?!?

NEF to the P to the V

Ever feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day to get all your flying in? Well why not fly at NIGHT? We want to get as many pilots taking advantage of the wee hours of #NAFPV2017 so we are giving away Runcam Night Eagles to TWO registered pilots to help you with those night rigs.

Deadline is June 16th at 11:59pm. We will randomly pick 2 lucky pilots who have registered for NAPFV 2017 and announce it on our Facebook event page and on the website at nafpv2017.info

So start building those night rigs. Who needs sleep when you can FLY?!?

NEF to the P to the V

We're thrilled to announce that racing at #NAFPV2017 will be headed-up and organized by the FPVWRA and the Boston Multirotor Club respectively. Looking forward to some kick-ass racing at #NAFPV2017! Race schedule and signup TBA.
    Tickets are on sale NOW. More info at nafpv2017.info and on our Facebook event page. Register by 6/16 and automatically be entered to win a Runcam Night Eagle flight cam!
    NEF to the P to the V

Hey Gent's,

Was wondering what day the camping opens up. Is it Thursday night or Friday?

Thanks!

Paul

Event starts Thursday morning, so more than welcome to camp out Thursday thru Saturday night.
    NEF to the P to the V

Awesome! Seeya guys on Thursday

Navigator
    I am going as a spectator/newb on Saturday to see what the events are like.
    Also going so I can hopefully buy stuff hands on from the sponsors and view some of the races.

Looking over the event website I am having trouble figuring out is there has been a general schedule worked out yet?
    I am just finding tentative or TBD stuff, If I am overlooking something all I need is a link.

However if anyone knows of prime spectating times for during the day on Saturday please share!

We're playing it loose with the schedule this year, but wing racing starts at 8am and quad racing will happen at 8:30pm. In between is just 12 1/2 hours of awesomeness! Night flying after the quad races.

Come on by and say hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Zarni View Post
    I am going as a spectator/newb on Saturday to see what the events are like.
    Also going so I can hopefully buy stuff hands on from the sponsors and view some of the races.

Looking over the event website I am having trouble figuring out is there has been a general schedule worked out yet?
    I am just finding tentative or TBD stuff, If I am overlooking something all I need is a link.

However if anyone knows of prime spectating times for during the day on Saturday please share!
    NEF to the P to the V

Navigator
    Appreciate the info and looking forward to the awesomeness

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast