FPVLAB

Thread: N1201SA Antenna Annalyzer - 137 Mhz to 2.7 Ghz - cost effective, review, instructions

Navigator

N1201SA Antenna Annalyzer - 137 Mhz to 2.7 Ghz - cost effective, review, instructions

I bought a N1201SA Antenna Analyser so I could test and tune the antennas I use for FPV.
    I had a Rigexpert, but because of the price I couldn't afford one that covered all the bands. This one does 137 MHz to 2.7 GHz and it cost less than my rigexpert.

It works quite well. I only wish it had a keypad and went up to 5.8 GHz, but for this price I'm not going to complain.

In the video I go though how it works, but if you watch I'm testing all my DIY antennas: GPA, Biquads, Dipoles, as well as some purchased antennas: Diamond 771 and mad mushroom.

Capt Science

Navigator
    Be sure to check antennas in the environment you're going to use them. Out side, open area, in the plane or on a stand... results will vary widely if you don't! Bench testing antennas, doesn't give true results.

Navigator
    Got one last week.
    It works great.
    By now I have tested most of the antennas in my collection. Some were perfect, others salvageable, but three were so bad I threw them away.