Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Product Stock status.

Product Stock status.

In this thread I will post popular or hard to come by products that are back in stock.

Fatshark Dominator Headsets are back in stock in limited quantity. Come and get them.

Hello Fellow FPV-Er's.

I wanted to give everyone an update on ImmersionRC Product status. I chat with the factory almost every night and the latest news is that the 600mW Transmitter wil be available for shipping right around the end of the month or first few days of May. The same for EZOSD's. Feel free to contact me if you have an questions at wade@futurehobbies.com.

Best Regards,

Wade

Ill have a new batch of Fatshark Dominators back in stock in about 3 weeks from today..

Banned

Wade, email sent pertaining to the group buy

Just checking in

Hi Everyone.

I apologize for the constant delays for the ImmersionRC Transmitters you all want so badly. I know the wait is driving some people nuts, including me. I spoke to Chris at the factory last night and he said that the 600mW transmitters are now due
    to come out of the component stuffing house in three days. Then they need to be tested and shipped. I can give a better update tonight to when the estimated ship date will be now.

Once again I really apologize. Unfortunately this is completely out of my control.

Best,

Wade

The EZOSD's will be back in stock in about 3-4 days is all goes well. They were shipped from China yesterday. Ill give everyone an update on the 600mW Transmitters tonight after I speak to the factory.

Thank you all.

Wade

Hello Everyone.

I'm hoping to have new status for the 600mw Transmitters tonight.
    Stay tuned.

-Wade

I just talked to Chris at the factory and they are soldering the SMA connectors on the transmitters now . It looks like shipping may be by Friday now. I'll do another update tomorrow.

Thanks for your patience.

Wade