Thread: HD3s and Trinity HT Problems

Navigator

HD3s and Trinity HT Problems

I just got a brand new set of HD3s and installed the Trinity HT module. I can use the HT button on the googles to enable/disable the HT function, but I can't get into the menu. I have tried holding the HT button, plugging in the battery and then immediately releasing the HT button as instructed, but it doesn't work. I am getting frustrated because I need to change several settings on the HT module.

This is the one I got:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks.

Navigator
    me to have tha same problem,
    I think we can't hear the "beep" when try to enter on menu, I not listen beep when push the ht button, you too?
    also by trying a lot of time to hear some beep from my goggle I move some parameter and now I can't reset because
    I'm not able to listen the beep

Fatshark AU/NZ Repairs hpcoolahan's Avatar
    Also struck this as a bit different to the original goggles to get the menu to come up.
    Old way was to release the HT button as SOON as you applied power to get the menu to start.
    With the HDO and also the HD3 I have found you need to HOLD the HT button , apply power, then keep holding HT button till you hear the goggles beep , then let go ...it should then start the menu beeps as normal
    Think it's related to the boot time delay of the goggles like this now.

Cheers
    Patrick
    AU/NZ Repairs
    Australia post: "delivering packages the day after you need them since 1809"

"Light travels faster than sound -- thats why some people appear bright until you hear them speak" - Albert Einstein.

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by hpcoolahan View Post
    Also struck this as a bit different to the original goggles to get the menu to come up.
    Old way was to release the HT button as SOON as you applied power to get the menu to start.
    With the HDO and also the HD3 I have found you need to HOLD the HT button , apply power, then keep holding HT button till you hear the goggles beep , then let go ...it should then start the menu beeps as normal
    Think it's related to the boot time delay of the goggles like this now.

Cheers
    Patrick
    AU/NZ Repairs
    on my case the provem was found on the ribbon cable, just to clean the contact an I give back my beep!!!
    problem was on quality controll for me

Francesco