Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Powercube FPVision

Navigator
    Yes mate, 'tis a game, for sure

Navigator
    Hello gentlemen,

Quick question.

I've been running the fpvision on my quad for quite a while now and it has spent some extended time up in trees, once over night. So it has seen a significant amount of time plugged in with out airflow a lot of airflow. I feel like its not performing at its full capability anymore, getting a lot of break up and I know its not my goggles. Is it likely/possible that all the time stuck in trees as diminished the potency of my fpvision VTX? I don't want to drop the money on a replacement if you guys think that might not be the case.

Thanks in advance.

Navigator
    Hello,

I'm planning on getting my hands on a TBS elite bundle and I have concerns about mounting it using titanium bolts onto a carbon frame. Will the titanium bolts conduct electricity from the brass standoffs?

I'm a little nervous about it :/

With all your right - DONT DO THAT.
    It requires the included pastic mount, which is quite stable. Works well, as long as you mount it on a flat surface. On a QAV-R with Arm mount screws it's difficult, there you need ABS or Nylon Standoffs, at least for the Plus Connectors.
    ---> Let's make the Lab great again! <---

Caipi 2 / Strix Goblin / RVJet / Mini Race Wing / Mini Talon
    Copters from Whoop to XClass

Navigator
    Hmmm... I guess nylon bolts should do the trick. I'm using a Rasvelg 5 frame with TPU canopy by the way which is why sticking it on isn't an option.

Can somebody post a picture or describe how you mount the -10 degree angle SMA to U.FL / IPX adapter that comes with the TBS Kraken Cubeelite PDB? I couldn't really be sure about it. If it is ziptied to the PDB holes at the back it will give a downwards angle. Thanks.
    | CW Aviation | TBS Discovery | Discovery PRO | Discovery PRO AerialMob | Gemini | Vendetta | G2 | Caipirinha | DJI S1000+ | Blackout Mini H | Hex | Alien 4" 5" 6" 7" | Helix 5" | Kraken 5R | FU-RC Kore | Sweepwings Runt | Flinch | Ritewing Zephyr XL | ZIII | Drak | Mini Drak | All Hardcores | Rite Spec | www.youtube.com/hizlimax |

Navigator
    Quote Originally Posted by schnicky View Post
    Hmmm... I guess nylon bolts should do the trick. I'm using a Rasvelg 5 frame with TPU canopy by the way which is why sticking it on isn't an option.
    You'll need to ground the - corners, with your titanium bolts and secure the + with nylon

Quote Originally Posted by Hizlimax View Post
    Can somebody post a picture or describe how you mount the -10 degree angle SMA to U.FL / IPX adapter that comes with the TBS Kraken Cubeelite PDB? I couldn't really be sure about it. If it is ziptied to the PDB holes at the back it will give a downwards angle. Thanks.
    I use screws with mine and yes it gives -10 degrees for mounting on a Kraken, that is what it is supposed to do.
    similis vobis fugere eam furatus!

• Edith Sitwell "I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it."

Quote Originally Posted by PeteDee View Post
    I use screws with mine and yes it gives -10 degrees for mounting on a Kraken, that is what it is supposed to do.
    Can you post a picture of it? Is it mounted on the pdb or the pod?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    | CW Aviation | TBS Discovery | Discovery PRO | Discovery PRO AerialMob | Gemini | Vendetta | G2 | Caipirinha | DJI S1000+ | Blackout Mini H | Hex | Alien 4" 5" 6" 7" | Helix 5" | Kraken 5R | FU-RC Kore | Sweepwings Runt | Flinch | Ritewing Zephyr XL | ZIII | Drak | Mini Drak | All Hardcores | Rite Spec | www.youtube.com/hizlimax |

Here is both.
    similis vobis fugere eam furatus!

• Edith Sitwell "I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it."