Thread: Factory Direct store; refurbished/discounted headsets, headset parts and IRC gear

Wireless video evangelist FatShark's Avatar

Factory Direct store; refurbished/discounted headsets, headset parts and IRC gear

FatShark and ImmersionRC are proud to announce the launch of our new factory direct store www.Antigravitysports.com . We created this store to liquidate refurbished units, end of life products and various items that we are overstocked on but move too slow at retail pricing. As well we have a full list of hard to find headset parts and a Grab Bag section for R&D items we accumulated for testing but no longer use (occasionally some fun stuff in there).

Check back often as we will be continuously rotating deals and blowing out stock at pricing well below manufacturing cost!

If there's a part you need, send us a message and if we have it, we'll add to the store.

Enjoy,
    FatShark
    FatShark - RC vision systems - www.fatshark.com

Is there a way of getting notified when new products get added to the site. I'd like to get notified when the refurbished HD3's hit the site?

Wireless video evangelist FatShark's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Fidy$Trainer View Post
    Is there a way of getting notified when new products get added to the site. I'd like to get notified when the refurbished HD3's hit the site?
    The big deals are announced on the Antigravitysports Facebook page. Make sure you're subscribed to it! There may be some refurbished HD3s before Chinese New Year (Jan 25th) but certainly some time in February.
    FatShark - RC vision systems - www.fatshark.com

Can you tell me if the refurbished HD3s come with these accessories? Thank you!

• 3m AV cable
    • HDMI cable with mini to micro and mini to standard adapters
    • 1800 mAh battery with LED indicator
    • Charge cable adapter
    • Zipper carry case
    • DC DIY cable

Navigator
    Looked for refurbished HD3. With missing items and high shipping cost it doesn't make any sense to buy them.

Why is the shipping cost so absurdly high? I would 100% buy a pair of it was free shipping or maybe 10 dollars max for shipping.