FPVLAB

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I'm bored

Back to making nothing useful- a passive speaker for my cleverphone:

If you're a noob, copy 1:1 what somebody already flies without too much questions, you'll find the answers later.
    PatrikE: I don't see anything wrong in your dump...
    Derrick:
    you are flying it LOS... You are doing it wrong.

Right on Robo!!!!

I see the left channel has the low pass filter on the end

And back to my boat test model- it's finished. Sides will be covered on the real one and few more bits around will be done but for a test model it'll do as it is.
    Made a tray for outboard and benches that will have fuel tanks inside:

Center console and two seats on each side. I know I can get more space if I move that center console to the right like some boats but I love symmetry:

20gr stones are my 4 tanks, 20l (therefore 20kg each), 80 liters altogether for roughly 6-7 hours of running ~40HP outboard. 85gr stone represents ~85kg outboard and two adults scaled each to ~90kg weight and ~1.8m height. I'm the one with an awesome six-pack and big pipi

And here's what she looks like with adults standing. Sides are 60cm height from the deck but probably I'll bring it down to 50cm and put a small railing, didn't decide yet.

Time to go to have a bath and play with boats like I'm 5 or smth Every time I do calculations I add max for worse case scenario, and still I'm a little bit off coz it is only a rough guestimate, but on this one I nailed it 100%. I expected the water line to be right at the line of the bottom and with fully loaded boat it was exactly at that line. Also I wanted for her to sit level in dead water and with one "adult" at the console she was level!
    Empty model came out at 230gr, but I don't expect real hull to be 230kg, I believe I'll have it around 150kg. Despite that fully loaded boat including 2 adults and 2 kids came out as planned, scaled to around 600kg on which my calculations for water displacement were based.

If you're a noob, copy 1:1 what somebody already flies without too much questions, you'll find the answers later.
    Derrick:

When there's loads of time and tons of patience, you have to get smth like this

I got La Pinta 50cm kit from GreatHobbies, one of legendary Columbus ships. I'm not new to these kits, I've made few similar ships in my teenage years, but now I've more experience in handcrafting so I think it won't take as long as it did years ago. Either way I'll still keep the track of time coz I forgot how long it takes to build one of these. I'll post some build pics here and once all done throw them together into slideshow video.
    Derrick:

Wow! That seems like good therapy. Looking forward to seing pictures from the build.

do all irish paper cutout men have penis's that big???? or just the one's with 6packs??
    Last edited by doobie; 15th December 2016 at 05:08 PM.
    flyin HIGH

Jeeez doobie.... everyone else asks about the build and pics of the build.... where's your mind? ;-)

LOL ah come on man you cant tell me you didn't notice the wang hanging off the stick man in the pic??? I laughed so hard I almost fell off my couch.
    flyin HIGH

Ok, you got me.... it did look rather large!!!

it looks like it's all tangled up in the steering wheel in the one pic LMFAO I sure hope robo adds some cutout big titty ladies to his project
    flyin HIGH

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast