Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Circular-Wireless.com - Home of the round-trip range record!!!

Whohoooo, congrats, and good luck.
    Hope you're planning to add 5.8 helicals as well, I'll order one straight away...

All the best
    Cheers

Alain
    And now something completely different: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMTd5Gj2KV0

nice work sircana, my antennas are in travel i usually use 1.2ghz (1200MHZ perfect), are your antennas suitable for my vtx? or i must going up with my frequency around 1300mhz??

thnx elia
    pirates in the air, gentlemen on the ground
    (almost...)

Quote Originally Posted by FPVLAB View Post
    This is an amazing feat - and some amazing hardwire guys. I have a special trip planned next month highlighting these antennas... they'll be front and center on both 1.2gHz as well as 2.4gHz.

The construction makes them ready for travel - the link is delicious and nutritious.

GET LIKE ME!!!

Sentry
    Sentry, what can I say? Thank you.
    The subforum looks nice...

Quote Originally Posted by IBCrazy View Post
    Online at last, Sircana! I support you in your efforts to drive our technology forward. Perhaps we will soon develop technology together?

-Alex
    Thank you very much, Alex. I will keep in touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzard1287 View Post
    Congrats on the successful launch, and of coarse, the many accomplishments you've achieved both past, present and future
    ~You've earned it
    I'll be picking up a set of 1280 once the wallet allows
    Quote Originally Posted by MASHTON1138 View Post
    I still say that helical is an absolute work of art.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeeflyboy View Post
    I may need one of those helicals in my life at some point....

Good job, I've bookmarked your site!
    Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by man2000me View Post
    I'm trying to login in and order from the cart but I'm having difficultly. I can't seem to find the join button or the cart button.\

Update : I was using my cell phone browser. PC browser works fine.

We had some issues with the language settings during the checkout procedure. Now it looks to work OK. I apologize for the inconveniences.

Not rushing at all, but what is the wait time for a 1280 set.
    We plan to ship on Tuesday orders received until then. There is a chance that we will end up with the stock, in which case we will follow the first arrived, first shipped procedure, and try to build as fast as possible. We produced a first batch for stock, we have got the raw materials for a second batch, and raw materials for a third batch are on its way. We have no plans to become another FPV vendor our of stock for months...(Sander, Vova, sorry for that... easy joke)

Quote Originally Posted by Traveller View Post
    Whaauuuowww that's all i can say! those helical's are beautiful!
    one Q though? are you also going to create 5.8Ghz systems?

Regards
    Quote Originally Posted by wanderer View Post
    Whohoooo, congrats, and good luck.
    Hope you're planning to add 5.8 helicals as well, I'll order one straight away...

All the best
    Cheers

Alain
    5.8 is our biggest priority. Helical is at prototype stage now. We will definitely not produce SPWs for 5.8. We aren't able to achieve consistent results or production efficiency. However, we are working in some new Omni-CP design, PCB based, which could scale down to 5.8 if the 2.4 final results are as good as they look now. I cannot tell more at this moment, and I cannot commit to any date yet.

Quote Originally Posted by ELLIOT View Post
    nice work sircana, my antennas are in travel i usually use 1.2ghz (1200MHZ perfect), are your antennas suitable for my vtx? or i must going up with my frequency around 1300mhz??

thnx elia
    The helical covers from 900 to 1700, so no issues. Our SPWs however do not have such a large bandwidth, and they are guaranteed from 1200 to 1360MHz (guaranteed means >90% coupled power), so you are OK.
    I hope you will enjoy your antennas, Elia. Big thank you.

i have not already tested your antennas, but your answers and your support feel very good..
    good signs!
    pirates in the air, gentlemen on the ground
    (almost...)

I saw your dish setup. Does one need a right hand skew and a left hand helical since the signal is bouncing from the dish?

I saw your dish setup. Does one need a right hand skew and a left hand helical since the signal is bouncing from the dish?
    100% correct. Let's hope that Roberto will use it some day...

Well, I ordered. Lets take the plunge into 1.2 CP. I remember you saying you were going to get some shielded cable. Have you not gotten any yet?

Well, I ordered. Lets take the plunge into 1.2 CP. I remember you saying you were going to get some shielded cable. Have you not gotten any yet?
    Thanks!!! What do you mean by shielded cable? I don't remember what you are talking about...