ReadyMadeRC!

Thread: Shipping to Canada via USPS

Navigator

Shipping to Canada via USPS

Hello RMRC,

So I'm not sure if there are a large number of issues with USPS shipping across the border to Canada, but you may want to reconsider not making that an option for Canadian's from ethical point of view. I do understand why you do it for the business, and your disclaimer has you covered to collect the money regardless of what happens to the item. I've ordered almost everything from RMRC and haven't had a single problem using USPS until now, so maybe I was just one of the unlucky ones. Anyway, it just left a bad taste in my mouth having to pay for something that wasn't received, and you just wiping your hands clean of the situation even after I requested a ticket to be opened with the post office. I have no way of investigating where the item is without your ticket by the way.

This is not a knock on your company, I've told almost everyone I fly with to purchase from you because of how great your products are and fast you get it out to Canada. It's small potatoes I know, but it was more the principle of it. Unfortunately on principle alone a cannot purchase the same exact items again at more then double the price. Anyway, end rant.

James

man I have such great luck with usps that I was thinking that they make Canada post look like a bunch of drunken children!!!!
    flyin HIGH

ooooppppps I never thought......... your not a postal worker are you?
    flyin HIGH

Navigator
    Definitely not a postal worker. Correct me if wrong Canada Post is the one that delivers USPS items? Either way, I have no way of knowing what went wrong and who touched it last. I even left a note for the delivery person and they just wrote "call Canada post" which as you know, you can't do. Luckily it wasn't something critical, but like I said, it must just be a mistake that I can't track and no one is held accountable for something that apparently got delivered to a locked mailbox.

90% of the time usps has more up to date tracking of my items even when the items are in Canada. ive even had usps tracking showing me DELIVERED before Canada post site showed it. yup Canada post takes over at customs and that's usually for me when the f**k up's in shipping start to occur eh. Canada post will track it but it has to be on request from the shipper they wont even talk to you.
    flyin HIGH

Go on the RMRC sight and pick a Runcam hd for example and see what the shipping cost is to Canada without the option for USPS.

Navigator
    James,

What's your order or ticket number? Normally with USPS international shipment we just have to play a "wait and see" strategy, as when they packages "disappear" for a while they are eventually delivered. The problem is that there is no real mechanism for us to file a claim with USPS for most international shipping methods, and they tell us that once the package leaves the US they can't do anything about it. Very frustrating for us, but we can't disable the option because even with our discounted rates FedEx and UPS are just WAY more expensive in most cases.

you can make a claim with Canada post because your the shipper of the product. the one who actually paid to ship. you just collect $ off of us to do it. they wont talk to the receiver.they don't care who bought what and for how much, they only talk to the ones payin for the postal service and that's RMRC. I myself luv usps and my orders from you are extremely fast and problem free, but I have had issues from china and Taiwan. I remember threatening a chinaman that I was gonna fly there and wring his scrawny Chinese neck till brains popped out!!!!! he sent out a replacement the next day with a tracking #. it came in about a week, and about 2 mths later the original finally showed up at my door LMFAO. I emailed him and he told me to keep it for my troubles!!!
    Last edited by doobie; 22nd September 2016 at 07:11 PM.
    flyin HIGH