Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want to buy a FPV drone..

Reckless Video Operator squishy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CongoSavanne View Post
    So what's the hierarchy here...
    Toy < Drone < Flying Lawn Mower < "You better have a license for that" < Wedding Crasher.
    Actually we just speak English...A drone is any craft, be it in the air, sea or ground that is remotely operated or guided by automatic means....So when I ask "what is your definition of a drone" I am simply trying to find out WTF you are talking about, the word drone can mean a lot of things...
    Flight Club - "In thrust we trust"

Quote Originally Posted by Chemdawgds View Post
    Hello everyone. I am not new to drones or flying in general, but I am new to the FPV scene. I currently own a DJI Phantom 3 and a DJI inspire 1. I am currently looking into buying something for speed, and to try out the whole FPV thing. I have two options I've been looking at.

1: Walkera F210

2: Arris Xspeed 280

I have read reviews on both, and have looked at all the specs. What I want to know is what the members here think of either, and if you were to buy one which one would you choose, and why?

This will greatly help my decision. BTW, I have a pair of Fatshark Dominator V3's. I plan on flying LOS for a while till I am brave enough to try the goggles. Space to fly is NOT an issue as well.

Thanks in advance.

Pat
    Come back and let us know, I would like to know what you think of whatever you wind up getting.
    “Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness.”
    - Alejandro Jodorowsky

Last edited by doobie; 15th August 2016 at 10:26 PM. Reason: spelt titties wrong

Navigator
    Well. I actually went a different direction. I went with an immersionrc vortex 250 pro.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Chemdawgds View Post
    Well. I actually went a different direction. I went with an immersionrc vortex 250 pro.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    From what I've heard you're going to like that =) I have the older 280 and it rips, I hear the little 250 is even faster and stronger.
    “Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness.”
    - Alejandro Jodorowsky

Last edited by doobie; 15th August 2016 at 10:26 PM. Reason: spelt titties wrong

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12