So our Howler Mini Racing props are here, and the reviews so far are great!

Pilot's are loving these, and so far the feedback is basically when you crash, the one thing that seems to survive are the props. Can't help if the quad ends up in a million bits, but at least you know the props will survive.

Nothing more annoying than spending all day replacing props.

Some of what is being said...

I ran one set of quad blade howlers for 13 packs. On the last pack Whilst trying to knock a water bottle off a bench (famous last words) I ended up cracking the frame. One prop bent back into place ready to fly again... On the next build.

And this....

You've heard it many times from me - too good lol mum said I can't order any more props since I got all those HQ's im stuck with.

This...

Hit a shiping container with mine today my battery went some were still not found props were fine only slightly bent
And finally from young Kai...
I recently purchased the new mongrel gear 5x4x3 props, As soon as I took of and did a few flips ect my quad instantly felt more locked in like, the P and I gain had been increased quite dramatically whilst feeling crisper and more nimble than before, especially when doing tight manoeuvres. I would describe them as a DAL prop with the performance of the HQ's. As far as durably is concerned I flew them in grass and concrete/car parks, on concrete they bend but don't snap. The fact they bend means the energy is being absorbed by the prop not the motors unlike the DAL's which didn't bend at all meaning all energy is absorbed by the motor shaft which is not what you want happening. This way you cause minimal damage to your gear and you can simply bend it back into shape without causing vibrations and they won't break the bank like HQ's. On grass there durability is the same as the DAL's. Over all these are awesome props and combine the best features of the HQ's and DAL props into one. have hands down the best performance on the market and I will most certainly be buying more

Find them here...

http://mongrelgear.com.au/mini-racin...ng-props2.html

Cheers all!