www.immersionrc.com

Thread: EzUHF Diversity and Transmitter

Navigator

EzUHF Diversity and Transmitter

Dear ImmersionRC experts,

I am experiencing a problem regarding my EzUHF setup (which I have been using for approx 3 years now) and therefore with my TBS Discovery Pro.

Just to give you more details:
    -I was up to booking for doing wedding shots and just before I left I have tested everything and all worked.
    -Right before I tested my equipment again I was experiencing problems since the Naza V2 directly went into Failsafe mode after powering up.
    -I am pretty sure that there is a problem with the EzUHF diversity receiver because:

I have been using the IRC tool to check the status of the Tx and Rx and I have realised that I was not able to read the settings of the Rx (channels etc.). Therefore I have updated both (Tx Rx) firmwares (same versions) and reseted the settings for both as well. Next up was binding. I set the Tx into binding mode (all good) and I bound the Rx via the tool. Light distinguished and flashed 5 times (which is not good) and afterwards I received a message in the software tool that binding was not possible (because the Tx might not be in binding mode, periodical beeping, but it was).
    I have repeated the procedure (as outlined in the manual) several times but I got the same message.
    Therefore I have also exported the bind problem report stating: design reg val 19200, Rossi peak: -125 etc. Calibration failed, let me know if you need it.
    Even when checking the DJI software (where I checked the motors etc.) I can not see a any sign for a connection between the Tx and Rx.

I think the Rx is somehow broken and sending a wrong or no signal to the Naza which then directly goes to failsafe, is that possbile?
    Can you help on that issue or do you think that there might be another issue not related to EzUHF?

Best Ralph
    Last edited by Ralph; 11th July 2016 at 04:24 AM.

Ralph could you pls. flash 1.50 on both rx and tx and test again?

Navigator
    I have flashed now with 1.50. Repeated the procedure (manually and via the tool) no success.

Best Ralph

Then I guess your rx is broken.

Navigator
    Thanks at least I know now what it is (I will tomorrow use a different Tx and Rx from a friend to test both.
    Any idea why this happened? Just used up...

could be anything.

Navigator
    Hi again,

Just to let you know, I have tested my Tx and Rx with another Tx and Rx. The Tx is fine but the Rx is not able to bind as well as I do not see any spectrum when scanning for UHF signal (using the tool).
    Now it is really clear that it is broken.

thank you for your feedback.