Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Drones and Presidential candidates

Forum Member

Drones and Presidential candidates

Anyone know where Trump/Hillary stand on this drone thing? I'm still undecided over who to vote for.

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by allibyx View Post
    Anyone know where Trump/Hillary stand on this drone thing? I'm still undecided over who to vote for.
    Don't know about Trump but if you consider the ilk Hillary tends to mimic folks like Pelosi, Boxer and Reid you can probably kiss the recreational use of drones if she is elected.

Pol's especially corrupt Pols, don't like to be observed and any form of oversight, which a drone could be used for needs to be banned in their opinion.

Wayne
    Everybody loves a bunny.

Forum Member
    I would say they probably have more in common with drone use than anything else - they'll let the FAA figure it out.
    Frankly, looking at the quality of the two candidates, you Americans are in for an interesting 4 years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum Member
    The Liberterian candidate definitely supports us. Unfortunately no one knows he exists. I even forgot his name.

Forum Member
    I'd say they would stand on top of it.
    When the Governments can't Control or Regulate it ALWAYS becomes illegal.
    400' Alt rule does not apply. I did FPV long before it was called FPV.
    I find the closer to the ground I get my chances of crashing increases .
    Wisdom comes from knowledge. Knowledge comes from experience. Experience comes from failures.

Forum Member
    Wow, that is an interesting way to decide who to vote for. The obvious answer is Trump. In general, the right are for smaller government, less rules & restrictions, letting you think for yourself. The left are the opposite, they want bigger government, more control, more rules, and to make your decisions for you.
    youtube.com/secretspy711
    [COLOR="#ff8c00"][B][COLOR="#696969"]CO[/COLOR]FPV[COLOR="#4169e1"].com[/COLOR][/B] [/COLOR]

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSpy711 View Post
    Wow, that is an interesting way to decide who to vote for. The obvious answer is Trump. In general, the right are for smaller government, less rules & restrictions, letting you think for yourself. The left are the opposite, they want bigger government, more control, more rules, and to make your decisions for you.
    DISCLAIMER: I'm not a US citizen, haven't even been to the US, so my thought's are based on what I read on the news and learned in history etc. etc.

So in general you are right, but the right wing guys tend to go hard against anything that might be a potential threat and is not backed by a giant lobby like the gun industry. Just drop the idea that drones may be used to deliver bombs and so on and Trump will promise to "SHUT THEM DOWN COMPLETELY! WHAT IS GOING ON?!"... unfortunately I don't think that Hillary would be a much better choice... Only bernie would have been a real gift for the hobby since his political standpoint basically dictates him to be pro-fpv freedom.

Forum Member
    Here's my choice...
    [FONT=Verdana][I]Shut up and fly.[/I]
    [/FONT]

Forum Member
    hahahah that's awesome

Forum Member
    Quote Originally Posted by allibyx View Post
    The Liberterian candidate definitely supports us. Unfortunately no one knows he exists. I even forgot his name.
    Voting for Gary is as effective as staying home. You can already see the media hyping him up though to take supporters from Trump. Vote for Trump because theres at least a possibility he will restore freedoms. Hillary will absolutely stay on course to totalitarianism.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast