GensAce

Thread: Problems with tattu 45C 1550mah battery

Forum Member

Problems with tattu 45C 1550mah battery

Hi, in February bought 4 tattu's after hearing some great things and justified the price, based on what I was reading about longevity. That being said, the packs have less than 100 cycles and two now have dead cells. One has physical damage so I'm not surprised it doesn't function, but the most expensive of the lot is in perfect condition but won't take a charge on one of the cells. I also purchased three more in late March and out of the remaining five operational batteries, only two offer more than a few minutes of flight time, one takes about three hours to balance charge and three of them will suddenly drop from 14.7-15v to 12v or less under normal flying conditions towards the end of the cycle... Is this typical of the tattu "quality", or may I have gotten a bad batch? Has anyone had luck rectifying issues with tattu batteries, or do I just move on and never buy another gensace/tattu product as long as I live?

I just got 4 graphene batteries from hk, which appear to be more stable at $10 less per pack and have trouble with the idea that I paid 30% more per pack for the tattu's, given the lack of stability.

Forum Member
    If there is really some quality issue,just email to info@genstattu.com,We would replace you the new one asap