Thread: Futaba T14SG and crossfire only sees 8ch ppm vs ez-uhf seen 12ch

Forum Member

Futaba T14SG and crossfire only sees 8ch ppm vs ez-uhf seen 12ch

My crossfire when connected to my futaba t14sg shows only receiving 8ch ppm from it no matter what I do. My ez-uhf seen 12ch from it thru ppm on its trainer port. Anyone know how to get the crossfire to see the other 4 channels? I'm loving the crossfire allot but I need 12 ch in order to fly my anaconda with vector. I need 7ch just for vector, ch 8 for flaps and ch 9 to control the servo on the nose wheel for steering. The anaconda is a upside down v-tail so I can't connect my steering servo to the rudder because it moves backwards and I can't reverse it unless I connect it to its own channel and tie it to the rudder stick along with the rudder channel. Then I can reverse ch 9 and I'm steering the right way.. Then ch 10 I use for a lights relay.. So I'm stuck using my ez-uhf for this 1 plane unless I can figure out how to get crossfire to see all 12ch from my t14sg like my ez-uhf system is able too..

I can can set the crossfire receiver to 12ch but that's only setting what gets sent from the crossfire tx to its rx.. Which is useless when the crossfire tx only sees 8ch coming out of my t14sg's trainer port

anyone that can help, please do

-Mark

Forum Member
    Sorry, posted a solution to this, found on RCGroups, in your other thread by accident. Cheers!

Forum Member
    Thanks, I got 12ch now, lol... I had one of my models set to 12ch already so I can't believe I forgot all about how to do it.. Lol.